1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Discussion in 'reference' started by djnickuk, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaius

Gaius Trade: Stiletto by Tangerine

Many thanks, pleasure doing business, nice smooth transaction there.

2. Strictly Stereo

Strictly Stereo Trade: Strictly Stereo

Just received a very nice camera from chilo61. Highly recommended seller.

3. darkmatter

darkmatter pfm Member

Many thanks Chris (christray) for a very smooth transaction with regular updates with tracking and great packaging, a pleasure also and recommended. :)

Plus it is a great sounding DAC :D

4. chilo61

chilo61 pfm Member

Hi munkee,

I hope you have fun with your new camera. What a joy to deal with you, a highly recommended PFM member.

5. Julian H

Julian H pfm Member

Hi

I have recently sold items too Olli I, naimbadboymatt and Percy Lee. All three transactions were flawless. Happy to do business with them again!

Cheers, Julian

6. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

Thanks Julian. Are you sure that Snaxo was used. It sure looks and sounds like new. :)

7. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

brokenankle bought Mogami speaker cables from me and everything went fast and smoothly. Thanks.

8. Keith Smith

Keith Smith Getting older every day.

Thanks to Frank ( Dubblinn ) for a very, very east sale of the prefix. Fantastic communication, would happily deal again..

Regards

Keith Smith

9. Julian H

Julian H pfm Member

LOL.

10. vandergraafuk

vandergraafuk pfm Member

Thanks to Novak. Buy with confidence from him a thoroughly decent chap. The TXPS is fantastic.

11. dklude

dklude Member

Just purchased a Naim DC1 from Ken. Cable in as new condition, great guy to deal with. Thanks Ken.

Darrel

12. Ken C

Ken C pfm Member

Thanks Darrel.
    Very straight forward transaction and excellent buyer. This is how things should be.

enjoy
    ken

13. DubbLinn

DubbLinn pfm Member

It was a pleasure doing business with Keith, a great seller, honest description of item and great communications.

Frank

14. Jack Palance

Jack Palance pfm Member

Just got a nice Arcam from Carlo at Audio-philia.co.uk. Top chap really went the extra mile to be helpful.

15. ToTo Man

ToTo Man the band not the dog

A big thank you and two thumbs up to PFM'er neilmack who went above and beyond to ensure my new DC4's arrived in tip-top condition. Top bloke! :) .

16. moon63

moon63 Well-Known Member

Thanks to Gerard for Elbow vinyl gratefully received and playing now. Happy days.

17. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

Thanks to Martin J, bought a Mac Mini on Sunday evening from him and it turned up Tuesday!

18. wow&flutter

wow&flutter pfm Member

Had the pleasure of dealing with backtovinyl a couple of weeks back, nice and easy transaction.

19. 73Chaz

73Chaz pfm Member

I have concluded the sale of my Denon TU 501 to Legendz. I was initially reluctant to send the unit to Portugal, but Nuno proved to be a very trustworthy and patient buyer, everything went smoothly. Recommended to buyers / sellers here.

Regards

Chaz

20. windhoek

windhoek The Phoolosopher

Praise and thanks to hoisty from whom I bought a Mana Acoustics 3-Tier rack: see this FS thread. It arrived on schedule and was packaged to an exceptionally high standard. First class seller all round! Cheers, Stephen ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.