1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Discussion in 'reference' started by djnickuk, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLACKMASS

BLACKMASS pfm Member

Just bought a pair of Chord Signature speaker cables from 'eisenach'.
    First class seller.Very quick delivery.Recommended.

2. regprescott

regprescott pfm Member

Just met Martin J to collect a Sonos Bridge & a Sonos Zone Player
    A pleasure to meet and deal with
    Mick

3. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

naimbadboymatt sent me a Hicap very fast and in described condition. It was also packed very carefully. Communication was great. Thank you Matt.

4. naimbadboymatt

naimbadboymatt pfm Member

All good from my perspective also...You can deal with Olli with confidence..Enjoy the hicap..All the best Matt

5. Legendz

Legendz New Member

Absolutely satisfied with the way things went with 73Chaz, parcel was really well packed and the item was as described. Fully recomended and my thanks and cheers to Charlie.

6. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

Just a shout out to raphaelsamad, great communication, swift delivery, pleasant person, great seller!

Pleasure to deal with you Raphael :)

7. Mark Packer

Mark Packer pfm Member

Just bought a Fiio D3 Taishan & Fanmusic USB to SPDIF converter from Borneendboy.

Goods as described, well packed, swiftly posted - all round excellent!

Thanks Bill for a smooth transaction.

8. RaphaelSamad

RaphaelSamad pfm Member

And a pleasure to e-meet and speak to you on the phone, linnfomaniac83. I hope that everything works out okay.
    Thank you, Raphael

9. eisenach

eisenach European

Thanks to both MatinJ and BLACKMASS both, for very easy, smooth sales. It was good to hear Martin's system when I dropped the amp off, and thanks for the coffee !
    (It's really nice to know you can trust people on here.)

10. marvan

marvan On the banks of the Tay

Many thanks to m9dlh for my new Power Amp
    An easy transaction
    As described,well packaged,good communication
    PERFECT
    Thanks
    Cheers
    Marvan

11. intothevoid

intothevoid pfm Member

Bought a Naim PowerLine from grdunn a couple of months back. Nice and easy; a real gent, thanks Geoff.

12. Elephantears

Elephantears Trunkated Aesthete

I bought an amp from nirvana11 (David) and it was a pleasure to do business. The amp is in immaculate condition and all is well. All the best to you David.

13. Ian Dales

Ian Dales pfm Member

Just picked up a primaluna amp from Martin J, very accommodating of my current internet hassles.

Cheers martin, thanks for your time and understanding.

14. Bartman

Bartman pfm Member

Many thanks to MARK PACKER for the AT637. Swiftyl posted, well wrapped, top condition. Thank you Mark.

15. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

SamS bought my SL2 xovers and it was a fast and pleasent deal. Thank you very much Sam.

16. SamS

SamS pfm Member

Similarly on the sell side Olli I was a pleasure to deal with - gear very well packaged and quickly dispatched.
    Many thanks Olli.

17. espresso

espresso pfm Member

Many thanks to 'Frank74' for a very smooth transaction, with excellent communication. Very well packed and speedily delivered. Great!

18. Pedro83

Pedro83 pfm Member

Many thanks for your immediate payment. I wish you all the best, Tony.

Kind Regards

19. Philippe

Philippe pfm Member

Just received an Ittok LVII from Chris (thebiglebowski). Smooth transaction and the arm arrived beautifully packed in original box.

Only managed a quick and approximate setup so far but it is sounding lovely.

Many thanks to Chris.

20. alan967tiger

alan967tiger pfm Member

Many thanks to doctorf (Simon) for his immediate payment for my Lyra Dorian. Pleasure to deal with:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.