1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. nuff

nuff pfm Member

A massive thank you to Snufkin (Martin) who bought my speakers and collected them on as promised.
    Thanks Martin, I hope you enjoy.

2. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

Many thanks to Alex - alcarmichael for selling me his Avondale amp which has ignited a desire to spend more money that I don't have..!
    A prefect transaction from a perfect gent !

3. The Bish

The Bish Active Member

Thanks to @Sondekker for the sale of some nice power gear, very fast and safe delivery!

4. Sondekker

Sondekker pfm Member

Thanks to The Bish for a perfect transaction with great Comms and patience throughout.

5. matt j

matt j pfm Member

You're welcome, thanks for a pleasant transaction.

6. Snufkin

Snufkin pfm Member

And a big thanks to you Nathan. The speakers are excellent and are currently winding me up as I listen to Any Questions.

nuff likes this.
  7. sbilotta

sbilotta pfm Member

Thanks to Chris Marshall for a quick and easy buy of Tellurium Q cables. Arrived and all good.

8. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

Many thanks to @beceram1867 who purchased my 252 and Supercap. An absolute pleasure to deal with, highly recommended. Enjoy your wonderful pre-amp!

9. beceram1867

beceram1867 New Member

Thanks @Ponty. A great seller who really takes care of his equipments and a real pleasure to deal with.

10. shrink

shrink pfm Member

I have to say a huge thanks to @DimitryZ … not quite a sale, but he sent me on a cartridge to try out in my system and has been such an amazing gentleman through the whole process. If anyone has any reason to deal with him I can wholeheartedly recommend doing so.

Thanks again @DimitryZ

11. BlueYeti

BlueYeti pfm Member

A big thanks to @Philv for the recently supplied Funk Firm Achromat. Item as described and despatched very quickly (in robust packaging). A pleasure to deal with and so a very smooth transaction. Recommended vendor.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  12. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

Many thanks to @John S who purchased my Naim Stageline. Being happy to wait until my 252 was sold was very much appreciated. Recommended without hesitation.

13. AV8

AV8 pfm Member

Sold an Ortofon 2M Blue to Lawrence ( Lawrence001), fast payment, lovely guy to deal with & certainly not a timewaster as another member has stated !!

14. Sich

Sich pfm Member

Thanks to @Konteebos for the swift delivery and great comms on a Teddycap - all exactly as described.

Konteebos likes this.
  15. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

Thanks Paul, collected it today and it sounds great on my Sony 6750. Easy transaction, nice guy and cart exactly as described.

16. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

Thanks to Mauro (Gerlando) for swift posting of the Oracle mat, it's a perfect replacement for the no longer flat gel mat on my Sony 6750.

17. Konteebos

Konteebos Ignorant Uninformed Hard Remainer

I've had a busy few weeks of buying and selling (I had a cheer myself up splurge with the money from selling my beach buggy) and had great transactions with the following people:

Buying Luxman amp from roslin (Carol) - the amp was exactly as described and sounds great in my system
    Buying Ortofon 2M Blue from rich46 - fast delivery and exactly as described

Selling SuperNait to furyous - fast payment and good communications
    Selling TeddyCap to sich - fast payment and good communications
    Selling AV5120 Centre Speaker to jonclancy - fast payment and good communications

18. martin clark

martin clark pinko bodger

Bought a DPA Little Bit from @Lambros; great communication and great packing and even posted it before asking for payment! Thank you Lambros.

19. hp1

hp1 pfm Member

A big thankyou to paulski for great comms, patience, packaging and delivery.

20. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

Many thanks to @KCT for his helpful selling of Linn interconnects to me. All as described and prompt despatch

Cheers!