1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Naim that tune

Naim that tune pfm Member

Big thanks to @Pedro83 a great seller and posted his dragonfly red all the way from Portugal and kept me posted with progress all the way.

2. Pedro83

Pedro83 pfm Member

Thank you for the immediate payment - much appreciated. I hope it serves you well.

3. Electron

Electron pfm Member

Thanks go to dubster67 for parting with your Roksan Artemiz. Was really good to chat with you prior to proceeding with the purchase and your updates on dispatch and delivery details were much appreciated as was the bullet-proof packaging! Definitely one of the Good Guys.

4. dubster67

dubster67 pfm Member

Thanks for that Electron, much appreciated. Was a pleasure to chat to you to, and fantastic to do a deal with you. Electron is a Good Guy also, highly reccomended.

5. Johnjo

Johnjo pfm Member

Big thanks to Rod Ayling for the Rega Couple 2 interconnect. Great comms throughout, quick despatch, item well packaged and received in perfect condition.

Doesn't get any better.

Cheers Rod!

6. happy_chappie

happy_chappie pfm Member

Thanks very much to JB2130. I bought some cable from him, next day delivery. Fantastic ! Steve.

7. JB2130

JB2130 pfm Member

Thanks Steve it was a pleasure, enjoy a great cable.

8. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

Big thanks to Tonyx for dropping off his Fidelity Audio HPA200 to me, it's a superb piece of kit, the sound quality is amazing and that goes for pre mode too.

9. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

I'd like to say a huge Thank You to @Eyebroughty who has quietly sent me some speaker cable to try.
    A very kind gesture and much appreciated. One of the good guys here clearly.

10. Allan Probin

Allan Probin pfm Member

Thanks to @antonof for swiftly and safely sending the Allo Digione from Slovenia.

11. es.klopfte

es.klopfte pfm Member

Huge thanks to @johnhunt for agreeing to part with his Belles 28a pre. A true gent and a pleasure to deal with.

johnhunt likes this.
  12. jimbot2.0

jimbot2.0 pfm Member

Big thanks to Paul @madscientist for dropping the Shahinian Obelisks down to me. Good to have a tea and a chat and absolutely loving these Obs!

13. Wilky

Wilky pfm Member

Many thanks to Eastone for a smooth purchase of his HD balanced cable.
    Looks like new, quickly dispatched and very fair price (inc postage).
    Good man!

14. madscientist

madscientist pfm Member

A pleasure Jim..i am glad you are happy with the Obs, i am loving my Mk2's.

15. Eyebroughty

Eyebroughty JohnC

Many thanks to Gaius (Mark) for the Hicap, beautiful condition, and super fast delivery.

A good guy to deal with on here.

All the best Mark.

Cheers

John

16. Eyebroughty

Eyebroughty JohnC

Thanks for the nice remarks from Steveinspain (Steve), glad I could help with some Naim speaker cable.

Another good guy on here.

Hope the music keeps coming.

Cheers

John

17. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

Many thanks to @Percy Lee who purchased my Naim CD2. A great buyer and a pleasure to deal with.

18. Allan Probin

Allan Probin pfm Member

Thanks to @Shane2468 for Sennheiser HD600's. Arrived quickly and exactly as described

19. Shane2468

Shane2468 pfm Member

Thanks for the pleasant transaction.

S.

20. MVJ

MVJ madvinyljunkie,Professional Plonker & PFM Member

Just bought a Bose sound system from Ponty & the transaction was perfect, great packaging and working perfectly.

Many Thanks Nick.

Cheers Steve.