1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. ralphj

ralphj pfm Member

I have purchased some items recently off of the site and without exception have had a great experience.
    I can say for all that it has been a happy and stress free transaction, very good communications, and very well packaged and fast deliveries.
    Cheers, John

Thanks to deebster
    Thanks to Dandy
    Thanks to tenpercenter
    Thanks to TonyL

2. deebster

deebster pfm Member

3. cnocmoy10

cnocmoy10 pfm Member

Many thanks to Mike Chadwick who was a pleasure to deal with and gave some very helpful advice.
    A true gentleman and the smoothest of transactions
    Cnocmoy10.

4. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member

Thanks John - it was a pleasure dealing with you as well.

5. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

6. subsearov

subsearov pfm Member

Many thanks to paulfromcamden for a completely painless transaction, buying his Apple AirPort Extreme.

Early delivery, great comms. and something of a bargain for me.

Thanks a lot.

7. chiily

chiily PFM Special Builder

Great to meet a fellow fishy in the guise of @foxwelljsly and his, now mine, ESL 57s. Smooth transaction and great delivery service.

Thanks.

8. Charlie_1

Charlie_1 pfm Member

Big thank you to @Progmeister for good communication, accurate description of the NAP160 and prompt delivery. And most importantly it sounds fab! Cheers

9. foxwelljsly

foxwelljsly Keep Music Vile

No worries. Cheers for the tea!

10. happy_chappie

happy_chappie pfm Member

I have just received a tuner from edgeyboy. Well packaged, great condition and next day delivery. Thanks very much Tom.

Edgeyboy likes this.
  11. Edgeyboy

Edgeyboy pfm Member

Thank you for being so easy to deal with and for a straightforward sale Steve.

12. Isobarik

Isobarik pfm Member

A big thank you to Nick 'exbrickie'. A very smooth transaction and excellent communication.
    A very nice chap to deal with.
    Regards
    Ray

13. jimbot2.0

jimbot2.0 pfm Member

Thanks to @roy for the HX75, sounding good and nice chap to deal with. Many thanks,

Jim

14. Peter McDermott

Peter McDermott pfm Member

15. jobseeker

jobseeker pfm Member

Pleasure to deal with you Peter. Hope you enjoy!

16. montesquieu

montesquieu pfm Member

Sold/sent a Sony ES amplifier to Spain to Sean 'booja30' all went very well, nice bloke to deal with.

17. booja30

booja30 pfm Member

Thanks for the kind words. Likewise, @montesquieu was very accommodating and I am very happy with the amp.

18. Darkagesound

Darkagesound pfm Member

Thanks to Hoopsontoast from whom I collected a Rega Elicit Mkii today, he has been a pleasure to deal with and the whole process has been very smooth. The amp is sounding good too!

19. Mynamemynaim

Mynamemynaim 35yrs a Naim owner

Cannot state highly enough what a great seller booja30 is.
    The amp and preamp I bought were exactly as described and delivered safely and quickly with great Comms and follow up.
    @booja30 is currently living in Spain but this caused NO issues at all with the sale... please buy with confidence from Sean!!

booja30 likes this.
  20. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

My thanks to @MotherSky for a super smooth transaction on a Hitachi tuner - great guy, very helpful, arrived beautifully packed....