1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. ralphj

ralphj pfm Member

I have purchased some items recently off of the site and without exception have had a great experience.
    I can say for all that it has been a happy and stress free transaction, very good communications, and very well packaged and fast deliveries.
    Cheers, John

Thanks to deebster
    Thanks to Dandy
    Thanks to tenpercenter
    Thanks to TonyL

2. deebster

deebster pfm Member

3. cnocmoy10

cnocmoy10 pfm Member

Many thanks to Mike Chadwick who was a pleasure to deal with and gave some very helpful advice.
    A true gentleman and the smoothest of transactions
    Cnocmoy10.

4. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member

Thanks John - it was a pleasure dealing with you as well.

5. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

6. subsearov

subsearov pfm Member

Many thanks to paulfromcamden for a completely painless transaction, buying his Apple AirPort Extreme.

Early delivery, great comms. and something of a bargain for me.

Thanks a lot.

7. chiily

chiily PFM Special Builder

Great to meet a fellow fishy in the guise of @foxwelljsly and his, now mine, ESL 57s. Smooth transaction and great delivery service.

Thanks.

8. Charlie_1

Charlie_1 pfm Member

Big thank you to @Progmeister for good communication, accurate description of the NAP160 and prompt delivery. And most importantly it sounds fab! Cheers

9. foxwelljsly

foxwelljsly Keep Music Vile

No worries. Cheers for the tea!