1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. MotherSky

MotherSky Member

Likewise, young Ex B is a pleasure to deal with - evidently both a scholar and a gentleman

2. foxwelljsly

foxwelljsly Keep Music Vile

Many thanks @steveinspain fabulous speakers and fabulous delivery. Second pair of ginormous speakers I've bought off you.

3. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

And straight back at you - a lovely bloke, and I'm going to try to tempt you with a third pair of ginormous speakers...

4. gerlando

gerlando pfm Member

Many thanks to John_73 for the excellent Revox A77.

5. MrMac

MrMac pfm Member

Just like to thank Terryr for Naim powerline,exactly as described, good communication,pleasure to deal with.

6. YSG2000

YSG2000 pfm Member

Thanks to Spike55 for an easy and very pleasant purchase. Napsc was as described and delivery couldn’t have gone better. Happy to recommend.

7. Spike55

Spike55 Doesn't get out enough.

Likewise, YSG2000. It was good to meet you and dealing with you was a pleasure - thank you.

8. happy_chappie

happy_chappie pfm Member

I have just bought a Transrotor Turntable from bubbi. Very easy transaction and was in great condition. Thanks very much Syed.

9. arcam_boy

arcam_boy pfm Member

Purchased a Sonos Connect Amp from @wiresandmore and it was one of the most pleasant transactions I've had in a long long time!!

Superb comms - very friendly and even though he's based in Ireland got it shipped safely to me within 24 hours of paying and superbly wrapped!!

Highly recommended and thanks again for such an easy transaction - certainly puts in to prospective how awful eBay etc are!!!

wiresandmore likes this.
  10. ralphj

ralphj pfm Member

Big thanks to misterc6, cooky1257, marktr and roy.
    I am on the way back to an EU state after personally collecting items from various PFM'rs in a pre emptive pre Brexit customs collection trip. I would thoroughly recommend them as great sellers ( and even buyers based on how they were able to accommodate me!). All went above and beyond by holding the items for me, rescheduling their lives to wait in for me, some traveling to meet me to deliver, getting their in-laws involved!.
    What a great community is here, it reminds me a bit of the way eebeeayy was when it first started before the traders, scammers and chancers got on board.
    All the best from John.

jimbot2.0 likes this.
  11. Mynamemynaim

Mynamemynaim 35yrs a Naim owner

Big shout out for
    @Marchbanks for selling me his great hicap clone

He is a very honest and trustworthy seller!!

12. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Golly, do I ever have a lot of soul!

Thanks to you too for a somewhat unusual but very friendly transaction! Hope it serves you as well and for as long as it served me.

13. Bangaio

Bangaio pfm Member

Bit delayed but big thanks to @Charlie_1 for sorting me out with excellent speakers - he also put up with my lethargic inability to get back to him on a couple of occasions. Total pleasure to deal with.

14. ALFY

ALFY pfm Member

Thanks for a great sale of of Naim 555PS
    Spot on service at a great price
    Thank you to analogmusic for good communication and being a true gentleman

Thanks

15. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

Thanks @Vinny for simple easy transaction - great to deal with

16. montesquieu

montesquieu pfm Member

Very nice to meet GJO today and pick up an Airlink BMU which is plugged in and running as we speak. Interesting system wish I'd had more time to stop and discuss the DSP arrangement he's running which seems really effective.

17. GJO

GJO pfm Member

Good to meet you Tom,I couldn't now live without the DSP in my room,just now need to download the upgraded software as according to other people I know who also use Dirac,it's even more comprehensive.

18. lingholme

lingholme Member

Pleasure to purchase a cartridge off Kimmiles.
    Great communication, prompt dispatch and great packaging.

19. Rcook

Rcook pfm Member

Thanks to Kimbleman for an easy transaction on my AE1s - he's a top man and great to deal with

20. Spacecadett

Spacecadett Member

Thanks to Matt J for the Rega Planar 8 turntable. Honest, clear, upfront, great communication. A pleasure to deal with!