1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. omers

omers pfm Member

Many thanks to to Bill (Bhamer) for a very nice and smooth sale of his DAC.
    Omer.

2. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for Ian - @iparks

Bought the OP6 off me; great comms and very smooth transaction. Thanks :)

3. iparks

iparks Member

Feedback for Dan - @hifilover1979

Made my first PFM purchase a great experience.
    Phone and accessories in perfect condition and was very generous to include the extra cases.
    Well packaged, swift dispatch and regular updates.
    Thanks Dan

hifilover1979 likes this.
  4. Spike55

Spike55 Doesn't get out enough.

Thanks to Eyebroughty, Kristian Moldskred and Ewen1970 for excellent, smooth transactions. It's been a pleasure dealing with you.

5. Guitar Beard

Guitar Beard pfm Member

Many thanks to Simon (jessop01438) for a (maiden) super-fast payment for a Trichord Dino

6. jessop01438

jessop01438 New Member

Thanks Jay. My new piece of kit is wonderful. In great condition (Like new!) and thanks for the speedy delivery.

7. Weeman1973

Weeman1973 pfm Member

Big thanks to TheDecameron (Hugh) for everything in making the sale of his Harbeth speakers pain free. Top speakers and a top guy. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

8. Nic Robinson

Nic Robinson Moderator

Thank you to gassor for an excellent transaction with a certain large amplifier. Great guy to deal with.

9. booja30

booja30 pfm Member

I bought a Naim NAT02 tuner from Ivan35 in France. He only had a handful of posts at the time we started chatting, but it turned out he's been on here for ~9 years (reading). He was a pleasure to deal with, and highly recommended.

10. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

Many thanks to Jay (Guitarbeard) for a seamless transaction.

11. jimbot2.0

jimbot2.0 pfm Member

Many thanks to Stephen Packer for a stress free transaction on a NAC72, a nice chap to do business with

Jim

12. Unomelodica

Unomelodica Member

Many thanks to @dtd for a seemless trade and too boot a true gent

Best

G

13. Stephen Packer

Stephen Packer pfm Member

And thank you to Jimbot2,0 for a simple transaction on the NAC72.

My only complaint... is it sounds a lot better than my 62 and doesn't fit in as well with the rest of the chrome bumper kit!

14. PrimozS

PrimozS New Member

Thanks to atcman (Martyn) for a great smooth transaction so I am now a new proud owner of nice little Tannoy DCs :)

15. davem

davem pfm Member

Big thanks to Stephen Packer for recent CB Naim Hicap transaction - smooth transaction and a good guy to deal with. Also thanks to eastone (Ian) for a similarly smooth transaction for my Rega Ear - another one of the good guys.

16. MrS

MrS Member

Just wanted to pay trip to Kim kimmiles for being the most wonderful seller. We tried for a couple of weeks to hatch a plan to meet up for me to buy his Leema phono stage off him but sadly circumstances prevented that. He packed it beautifully and sent it to me, and during the whole period was really patient, communicative and understanding. Highly recommended, and the only downside is that we never got to meet!

17. wiresandmore

wiresandmore pfm Member

Big thank you to Dandy (Dave) for a great transaction for a Sonos Connect amp - great comms, prompt shipment and well packed!

18. Dandy

Dandy pfm Member

Likewise wiresandmore for fast payment.

19. Adam D

Adam D Where's the bear?

Positive feedback from me to Ian (eastone) for the gold pin JJ ECC803s valves that I bought from him.

He sent the valves through super quick and was a decent guy to deal with :)

20. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for Olan @htm_1968 - bought the iPad from me, zero issues and great comms. Thanks :)