1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. canonman

canonman pfm Member

Good to meet Neil and thanks reciprocated. Good luck with getting that other little problem sorted!

2. Mitch65

Mitch65 Member

Big thanks to @DARINO for the quick delivery of the Klimax, good communication and easy to deal with

3. NotOneIota

NotOneIota pfm Member

Thanks to @ks.234 for being such a pleasure to deal with - I just bought his Shahinian Arcs and am enjoying them greatly so far.

4. badlyread

badlyread pfm Member

Thanks to @julifriend for such an easy transaction. Pleasure to do business with you.

Neil

julifriend likes this.
  5. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for Greg - @Nagraboy

Bought the Topping D10 from him; it's a belting DAC, thank you!

Nagraboy likes this.
  6. Nagraboy

Nagraboy pfm Member

Glad it’s finally arrived Dan! Thanks for the deal, enjoy.

7. wiresandmore

wiresandmore pfm Member

Thanks to Tim - @timmer - for a trouble-free and smooth transaction for the Sonos Connect!

8. timmer

timmer pfm Member

Big thanks to @wiresandmore - totally straightforward transaction - Ireland to UK. Well packaged, quickly delivered and in very good condition. If only everything was this straightforward! Thanks

9. Edgeyboy

Edgeyboy pfm Member

Thanks to @James46 for being so straightforward and easy to deal with. Recommended as a buyer.

10. wiresandmore

wiresandmore pfm Member

Thanks to @Simon66 for a very smooth purchase of the Sonos Amp I had for sale!

11. badlyread

badlyread pfm Member

Thanks to @feg for a smooth transaction.

All the best

Neil

12. TonyScarlett

TonyScarlett pfm Member

Picked up Tannoy Chester's today from Russ (Weeman1973). Just as good if not better than described, pleasure to meet & do business with.
    Many thanks
    TS

13. edgreen

edgreen pfm Member

Bought a phone from Dicy - a very easy, hassle-free transaction and an excellent phone.

14. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for Neil - @Enrae8

Bought the 2019 iPad Air from me; great comms and speedy payment. Much appreciated :)

15. wainwj

wainwj pfm Member

Bought an item from @BenS.

Accurately described, wrapped safely and sent immediately by fully insured next day service.
    Delighted with my new toy. Thanks Ben

16. BenS

BenS pfm Member

Brilliant! Hope you like it as much as I did. It’s a superb bit of kit.

17. Enrae8

Enrae8 Member

Bought the iPad from Dan - brilliant,great guy to deal with I’m very happy

18. garyi

garyi leave blank

Shout out to Ptah, diamond speakers arrived in good time and if you told me they were knew I would have believed it.

19. effinity

effinity ya memba

Huge gratitude to Richard @wiresandmore for a very smooth transaction this week. Excellent communication with the extra bonus of fast shipping from Dublin by DPD, well packaged iPad Pro collected Thursday afternoon to arrive in Lancs at 10am this morning, ahead of an expected Tuesday delivery.

In eBay parlance: Highly recommended seller!

20. Brennus

Brennus Well-Known Member

Richard @wiresandmore
    I bought a phono amp from Richard in March this year. I am only realising now that this is a feedback thread. Anyway everything went smoothly and the P75 is working very well, so I would highly recommend this guy, good to deal with!