1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. htm_1968

htm_1968 pfm Member

Likewise thanks to Dan @hifilover1979 for a nice easy transaction.

2. Weeman1973

Weeman1973 Member

Many thanks to Andy (Tarzan) for an easy transaction on his wonderful Ditton Speakers & stands.

Great speakers & a great guy who I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again (& probably will...)

3. Tarzan

Tarzan pfm Member

Thanks Russ, nice to meet you- a trouble free transaction! Glad you are liking The Dittons.:)

4. carruthersesq

carruthersesq pfm Member

Many thanks to Neilw for a very easy transaction and a quality rack at a great price. Nice to meet you.

5. Romann

Romann Member

Huge thanks to Pedro83 regarding my recent purschase. Pedro is fantastic to deal with - great comms, easy transaction and a pleasure to arrange collection at my convenience. It was great to meet up and have a chat. Pedro also gave lots of advice about what I had purchased and would be happy to help if I needed anything.

Pedro83 likes this.
  6. D-C

D-C pfm Member

Massive thanks to Getgaff for selling and dropping off the oppo 205. Absolutely smashes the 95 for sound quality.
    I also bought an ifi widget and Oppo mod previously, posted and arrived safely.
    Has even offered to help with the warranty should there be any issues (fingers crossed it won't be needed).

Absolute gentleman, and a credit to the pfm community.
    Enjoyed the chat about Hifi too

7. Pedro83

Pedro83 pfm Member

Thanks for the kind words and appreciation Tom. It's great to know you are still happy with everything as per day 1.

Thank you for being extremely fair and transparent on your part - a pleasure indeed.

You're likely to be much more versed than me based on our last communication so I may be in touch for any tips you have since discovered!

The fact you're content leaves me extremely happy too - I hope it serves you well.

Thank you once again and best wishes,

Pedro.

Romann likes this.
  8. happy_chappie

happy_chappie Member

I bought some CD racks from Mike S. Perfect transaction from a very helpful chap. Thanks Mike.

9. Natara

Natara pfm Member

Thanks to Voltaire (Gordon) for a truly excellent transaction, for being a total gent through out and getting the Unitiqute to my living room the day after I paid for it. Very highly recommended seller and true pfm member.

10. voltaire

voltaire pfm Member

Very pleased to recommend Natara (Tara). Absolute pleasure to deal with, excellent communication & super fast payment. A credit to PFM.

11. Weeman1973

Weeman1973 Member

Big up to Phil (hifinutt) for a pleasant, easy free transaction on his Schiit Saga pre-amp. First class communication & a great item at a great price.

12. GlaSid

GlaSid Member

I just bought an ecxellent pair of Headphones from Jake (lordmortlick), who made the buying experience an easy and pleasant one, the deal being concluded with no fuss at all. Jake is a really nice guy to deal with and I’d very happily do business with him again.

13. tiggers

tiggers pfm Member

Bought a CDS3/XPS DR from northpole (Peter). In perfect condition as described and a very pleasant easy transaction all round. Had a quick listen to his CD555 too.... fabulous machine. Peter is a top chap, don't hesitate to deal with him.

14. Pedro83

Pedro83 pfm Member

+1
    instant payment and he kindly agreed to an alternative payment method that was convenient for me.

15. Seventh

Seventh New Member

Purchased a NAP250 from Dave @davem : The item arrived just as described and extremely well packed. Dave is a fantastic seller and a gent.

16. Mr Happy

Mr Happy pfm Member

Thanks Nunesgr for a very pleasant easy transaction. Item arrived better than described and very well packed.

17. davem

davem pfm Member

Thanks, Adam (@Seventh) Adam is a great guy to deal with, great communication and very prompt payment. Enjoy the NAP250!

18. The Bish

The Bish Member

Bit late posting this but picked up a lovely Croft 7R from @jobseeker before Christmas, thanks very much Paul for your hospitality and an interesting chat! You’ll be glad to know it sounds great with my 25r and Totem embers.

19. jobseeker

jobseeker pfm Member

Good to know and I'm really pleased that you're enjoying it. Thanks again.

20. greygoose

greygoose pfm Member

I would like to give a big thanks to thetiminator for my recent purchase, fabulous piece of kit, Tim went out of his way to meet me and also included extra pieces of kit and valves which he didnt have to, much appreciated.
    Top guy to deal with, buy with confidence,