1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Rosewind

Rosewind Lost in Translation

I just received my Croft Riaa R from UPS and it is in every way as described. So many thanks goes to docp (Lionel) for a very smooth transaction!

2. docp

docp pfm Member

Many thanks Peter for a smooth and pleasant transaction.
    I hope you have many happy years with, what is, a fabulous phono stage.

3. AngusB

AngusB pfm Member

Thanks to Spike (Graham) for a super-smooth purchase of his Sound Organisation wall brackets. I paid in advance, and they were despatched quickly. Arrived perfectly packaged and exactly as described. Excellent comms throughout. Highly recommended.

4. AV8

AV8 pfm Member

Strangebudgie is recommended by me as a decent guy to deal with, enjoy the new setup :)

5. Jason P

Jason P pfm Member

Thanks to David W Brown for a very easy transaction buying his Rumfeld streamer. Top man.

6. David W Brown

David W Brown pfm Member

Pleasure. Thanks for quick payment, glad to see it go to somewhere it will be used and enjoyed. (Underrated little boxes those IMHO !!).

7. Hugh

Hugh pfm Member

Ewen Cummings, pleasure to deal with.

Many thanks

Hugh

8. jasonski73

jasonski73 Voodoo child.

Thanks to Ian M for the much needed Sbooster lps
    Well packaged and in pristine condition.
    Cheers

9. pidge22

pidge22 pfm Member

Purchased a CTC Garrard 301/plinth,cart & arm from Strangebudgie (Paul)....very pleased with my purchase it is excellent....Strangebudgie was very helpfull from start to finish ...

10. strangebudgie

strangebudgie Member

Thanks Paul (pidge22) .... I'm pleased my lovely 301 has gone to such a good home.

11. divedeepdog

divedeepdog pfm Member

Thanks Peter/gwernaffield arrived quickly and as described, reasonable price too ;-)

12. gwernaffield

gwernaffield pfm Member

you are welcome it was a spare lying in the box, all the best pete

13. ToTo Man

ToTo Man the band not the dog

Thanks to @Shane2468 for two pairs of excellent headphones at a reasonable price.

Shane2468 likes this.
  14. Sloop John B

Sloop John B pfm Member

Bought a NUC from @dr.sah. A very fair man to deal with, I can recommend.

.sjb

15. Hove 100

Hove 100 Member

Bought NAC A5 from - DCA (David) .

Pleasure to deal with -- recommended

16. shrink

shrink pfm Member

Thanks to @The Chronicals for a smooth and pleasant transaction. Honest, helpful and great communication throughout.

Would buy from again!

17. Richard S

Richard S pfm Member

Bought a Rega TTPSU from JustJohn; a pleasure to deal with.

18. Ianhp

Ianhp pfm Member

Not posted here for years (sorry !) but got tipped off by Nagraboy about the Leben Chris Marshall was selling. Thanks so much Greg and great to trade with you Chris, this is someone you can trust wholeheartedly with your bank transfer ;-). Cheers. Oh, and I think Chris described it as being in excellent condition - it's mint !

Nagraboy likes this.
  19. bernardhepworth

bernardhepworth pfm Member

A big shout out for AngusB for all his help and support when the courier damaged the speakers I'd sent to him. His help was much appreciated

20. tonysmith

tonysmith Member

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to DingDing Steve for his fantastic hospitality, generous advice and the brilliant 552.
    This was one of the nicest transactions I’ve had and the kit is awesome.
    Thanks once again Steve