1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. ian123running

ian123running pfm Member

Big thumbs up for @happychappy - totally wonderful transaction, very fast delivery. Could not be happier. (And my daughter now finally has a phone that works!)

2. finvarg

finvarg pfm Member

Bought a Naim 555 PS from Andy B; a pleasure to deal with.

3. Natara

Natara pfm Member

Thanks to Hove 100 who proved himself to be an absolute gent on more than one occasion. An exceptionally knowledgeable member who was again a credit to this forum.

4. Natara

Natara pfm Member

Thanks to the Chronicals for a great and easy transaction another credit to pfm.

5. Allan Probin

Allan Probin pfm Member

Thank you to @The Bish for pleasant, straightforward transaction. Item well packed and arrived quickly

6. Natara

Natara pfm Member

To Jimbot for the bargain sale of a Rega 250in need of a rewire for £30. A true gent and credit to pfm

7. BTC3

BTC3 pfm Member

Many thanks to @paulski for a fast and painless transaction. A pleasure to buy from.

8. lost audiophile

lost audiophile pfm Member

Belated thanks to Tarzan for speedy delivery of Sumiko headhell.

9. eevo1969

eevo1969 pfm Member

A nice easy transaction, many thanks go to Mark Packer.

10. Tarzan

Tarzan pfm Member

Buy/sell with lost audiophile with confidence- top man.

11. ian123running

ian123running pfm Member

Thanks to @Whaleblue for the guitar - it is immaculate, and it was great to meet up in person too. Highly recommended.

12. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Southbound

Thanks (again ;) ). Glad you’re enjoying it. Oh, and as this is the good guys thread, I should note that Ian was a pleasure to deal with from start to end.

13. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

Many thanks to @baitrunner for the lovely Neat Motive 2’s which arrived today. A true gent, deal with complete confidence.

14. Spiderous

Spiderous pfm Member

15. gwernaffield

gwernaffield pfm Member

Thanks Seanm for buying the spares for the Michell Gyro ,i hope you can use them to the best advantage, they were made just for you and your deck,

16. Peter McDermott

Peter McDermott pfm Member

Thanks Spiderous, Good to meet you today, glad you had a safe journey home. Enjoy the Hegel and thanks for making it a painless transaction. Best wishes, Peter

17. baitrunner

baitrunner pfm Member

Big thumbs up for Ponty. Absolutely great to deal with, purchased my Neat motives and showed a lot of patience in the process.

18. puddlesplasher

puddlesplasher pfm Member

Big thanks to Mark ' richarm'. Just purchased his SBL's. Really nice guy and makes a nice coffee too.

19. richarm

richarm pfm Member

Thanks Vince, glad that my treasured SBLs have gone to a good home. Couldn’t wish for a smoother transaction.

20. happy_chappie

happy_chappie pfm Member

Thanks to Will (grizzlybear) for Interconnects which were delivered next day. Fantastic!