1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Andimac

Andimac Member

Many thanks to tenpercenter for selling me his treasured Audio Note AX-2s in a pleasant and easy transaction earlier this week. They were exactly as described cosmetically and sonically.

tenpercenter likes this.
  2. lencotweaker

lencotweaker Mostly dreaming of record players

Thanks to Andrew C! for selling me an expensive piece of Naim. Fast shipping and all exactly as described. Perfect. Thanks Andy.

Andrew C! likes this.
  3. lencotweaker

lencotweaker Mostly dreaming of record players

Thanks to Brown Bottle for selling me a pair of headphones that shipped fast and were as new. Thanks.

4. Mike S

Mike S pfm Member

Thanks to Tony (tenpercenter) for an easy transaction for a lovely quad power amp.

tenpercenter likes this.
  5. Andrew C!

Andrew C! Been around a while....

Two 'thanks you's' from me:
    lencotweaker for a very smooth transaction re the XPS2.
    tiggers, both for the very smooth transaction on his purchasing of my SL2's, and also the reminiscing discussion musically. Oh, and there is another Depeche Mode fan in the UK!

6. tiggers

tiggers pfm Member

Cheers Andy, yes we have quite a lot of overlap in the musical taste department.

To anyone thinking of buying from Andrew C! do not hesitate, top chap all round and a great communicator.

Andrew C! likes this.
  7. Soloist

Soloist pfm Member

Having picked up my new Avid TT from Dom ('Anotherdom') yesterday, I can certainly vouch for him as being one of 'the good guys'! And who wouldn't want to buy from an aircraft engineer?

8. anotherdom

anotherdom pfm Member

It was a pleasure to meet you - and enjoy the Avid and Unify. I’m really pleased they’ve gone to a good home.

9. trebor13

trebor13 New Member

Feedback for Andy(Tarzan). Very smooth transaction for the Denon 103 cartridge. Excellent seller item received 1 day after payment was made.

Cheers
    Rob

10. IanHaz

IanHaz New Member

Many thanks to @finvarg for an easy transaction and good communication throughout the process The teddy xps was well wrapped for the trip from Germany to me here in the UK.

11. Naimtheday

Naimtheday pfm Member

Many thanks to Dan @hifilover1979 for iPhone I bought, exactly as described, good communications, sent promptly and well protected. Happy me!

12. Naimtheday

Naimtheday pfm Member

Many thanks to Simon @simmey for amp bought, exactly as described, good communications, we met up and the whole process was straightforward

13. Martyn Miles

Martyn Miles pfm Member

May thanks to ‘adespade’ for a hassle free transaction on the speaker purchase.
    His packing is superb !

14. eka

eka pfm Member

Many thanks to Brendan @Koobre for the Innuos Zenith mkII I bought. Smooth transaction and good communication!

15. nobeone

nobeone pfm Member

Would like to thank https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/members/idem.13761/ for a slightly complex exchange of boxes that took a little time and give and take to work out. Great communications, patient, honest and a good guy worthy of mention in this thread. Would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks idem!

16. idem

idem pfm Member

Thank you, nobeone, for a great deal and kind words, you're highly recommended to all PFM members

17. regafan

regafan pfm Member

Many thanks to lilolee, took a detour on a long journey to deliver an excellent sounding passive pre. Nice meeting you. Good guy to deal with!

18. Big Jo

Big Jo pfm Member

Thanks to Mark aka richarm, for a smooth and pleasant transaction, a pleasure meeting you, and thank you for the mint fraim shelf.

Kind regards
    Jo

19. northpole

northpole pfm Member

Two fraim shelves and original packaging collected from 'Andrew C!' last afternoon. All exactly as described and very thoroughly packed up. Top bloke and no hesitation to recommend Andy to anyone considering buying from him

Peter

Andrew C! likes this.
  20. Andrew C!

Andrew C! Been around a while....

Cheers, Peter. Pleasure meeting you...