1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Fatboy

Fatboy New Member

Many thanks to Anthony aka ant53. Great communication, Superuniti arrived as described in excellent condition, a pleasure to deal with and has my unreserved recommendation.

Paul

2. ant53

ant53 pfm Member

Many thanks to Paul also for very straightforward transaction with excellent communication. A real pleasure to deal with.

3. Natara

Natara pfm Member

Thanks adespade for an excellent transaction. Highly recommended.

4. Amber Audio

Amber Audio Trade: Amber Audio

Thanks to Shane2468 Dali speakers arrived quickly and are mint. Pleasure to deal with another great pfmer.

Gus

5. Shane2468

Shane2468 pfm Member

Thanks for the swift transaction. Pleasure to deal with!

S.

6. Dandy

Dandy pfm Member

Thanks to Hove 100, collected Isobariks and paid cash after heroic journey.

7. deebster

deebster pfm Member

Thanks to DavidS for a smooth transaction on Epos ES11s and stands

8. badlyread

badlyread pfm Member

Many thanks to snaphappybob for a very smooth transaction (Apple MacBook). Condition was immaculate (as described).

Very happy this end.

Thanks again Rob.

9. Discopants

Discopants pfm Member

Many thanks to mattgbell for a seamless transaction on a set of Townshend speaker isolation bars, which were thoughtfully packaged and arrived next day in mint condition.

10. stackowax

stackowax pfm Member

Thanks to Andrew C! for an easy transaction for a set of medium Fraim spacers. Everything arrived in a well-packed box in excellent condition. Couldn’t have been easier.

11. Percy Lee

Percy Lee pfm Member

Excellent deal with Comiston for his Naim CD. Highly recommend

Percy Lee

12. GavinB

GavinB pfm Member

Thanks to @ANDY H for a swift transaction on his cable - arrived super quickly!

13. Mynamemynaim

Mynamemynaim pfm Member

Just like to make a shout out for Richarm
    Excellent seller and perfect gentleman
    Highly recommended if you are buying or dealing with him

14. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Southbound

Many thanks to @novak for the pristine Nait 1 I’ve just picked up. Appreciate you holding on to it for several weeks while I organised myself enough to pick up. Pleasure to meet you.

15. JimDog

JimDog Naim 272/555DR - 150x - Arivas

Many thanks to @manicatel for a great transaction for a pair of Chord Epic speaker cables, with excellent communications. They arrived very safely packed in new condition, factory terminated. It was my first PFM buying experience, and couldn't have gone better.

16. Aball

Aball New Member

Thanks to Tony tenpercenter for great transaction for AT33PTGii. Very well packed, as described and delivered spot on time.
    I am a very happy chappie with my first mc.

17. Aball

Aball New Member

Thanks to Anthony antinchip for pleasant and easy transaction for the head amp. Very quick delivery and all working just fine with a new to me cart.

18. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Southbound

Thanks to @Fretbuzz for a very pleasant transaction. Another highly recommended pfm ‘er! Enjoy the Artera Stereo!

19. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

Ditto Ian. And certainly will!

20. canmanbryan

canmanbryan pfm Member

Many thanks to @JimDog for coming down to sunny Cheadle yesterday and collecting the dCS network bridge. Glad you are enjoying it Jim, was nice to meet you.

Best,

Bryan