1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. JimDog

JimDog Naim 272/555DR - 150x - Arivas

2. carruthersesq

carruthersesq pfm Member

Just thanks to Gus (@Amber Audio) for the purchase of my REL sub, real gent.

3. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for Shane - @Shane2468 - bought the Dali speakers from him, great comms and super-fast postage. Much appreciated

4. Shane2468

Shane2468 pfm Member

Thank you for a pleasant and swift transaction + speedy communication!

S.

hifilover1979 likes this.
  5. wainwj

wainwj pfm Member

Just a quick note to state that I picked up an amp and speakers from Matt (@mattski) this week.
    He was an absolute gent to deal with. Items exactly as described. Very pleased with them.
    Thank you Matt.

mattski likes this.
  6. antinchip

antinchip pfm Member

Thank you for the feedback Allan, which is reciprocated. I am pleased that the head amp is working well for you with the new cart.

All the best.

7. johnacurtis

johnacurtis pfm Member

Would like to say thanks and what a great chap “Snufkin” is to deal with!
    Thank you very much for your help and the Compass’s were exactly as described!

8. darkmatter

darkmatter pfm Member

Many thanks to Anthony aka @ant53
    The DC1 cable arrived very promptly after the transaction was concluded, great communication, and buy from @ant53 with confidence :)

9. Charlie_1

Charlie_1 pfm Member

Shout out to @HydeLea for his honesty and good communication throughout. The Concept 20s arrived safely, as described, and including my 20 quid overpayment! :)

10. e92fan

e92fan pfm Member

A lovely, speedy transaction with Lionel aka @docp
    Many thanks!

11. Netley

Netley pfm Member

Very happy with my Okki Noki - cheers @thebiglebowski - nice transaction

12. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

13. Olklei

Olklei New Member

I want to give a shout-out to @sls4321 .
    Loving the ps-audio p3. Shipping to Germany was as fast as greased lightning. Product fits the description. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Cheers!

14. AV8

AV8 pfm Member

Thanks to James ( James Evans ) who sold me a brand new 2M Blue, next day delivery, great to deal with, thanks J.

James Evans likes this.
  15. subsearov

subsearov pfm Member

Many thanks to Mignun, (Richard), who sold me his Oppo Blu-ray / SACD player.

Item exactly as described, in immaculate order, and with all the supplied accessories, together with great communication, fast, overnight delivery, and bombproof packaging.

A thoroughly painless transaction Richard, many thanks, Dave.

16. Mignun

Mignun pfm Member

Thanks Dave, glad to hear it arrived safe, sound and quickly.

17. Moonbuggy

Moonbuggy pfm Member

Have noticed an increase of tyre kickers on here who ask for additional pictures by email and then ghost you. It's poor form to not even acknowledge receipt of an email with attached images from a fellow forum member, poor form.

18. Amber Audio

Amber Audio Trade: Amber Audio

Many thanks to DavidS for a smooth purchase, Quad amp arrived safe and sound as described.

Gus

19. James Evans

James Evans Bedroom Bodger

Likewise, and thanks again! Enjoy

20. Amber Audio

Amber Audio Trade: Amber Audio

Big thanks to Matt J (Matt) - Trilogy 906 arrived safe and sound and is like new