1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Discussion in 'reference' started by packtech, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Jones

Tim Jones pfm Member

Mike bought my Nait 2 last week, having apparently travelled across most of sothern England in the process. A very nice guy to deal with and a real enthusiast.

2. Rcook

Rcook pfm Member

Thanks to build410 for an easy transaction on the NAC42 preamp, top man to deal with

3. Flanners

Flanners Member

Orangutan. A lovely Rega Brio-R now sits on my isolation making Mr Davis sound so so sweet. Cheers and much recommended.

4. reefhead

reefhead Left of the dial

A big thankyou to Gromit (Richard). Bought a Shure M97XE from him which was received safely and securely in double-quick time - and exactly as described.

cheers
    Mark

5. Ale79

Ale79 pfm Member

Thank you very much to paul@southby.
    I bought a Firestone Bravo from him and he was very accomodating and shipped it to Italy in a breeze, whilst I totally forgot to let him know it arrived safely (over a week ago) and only just remebered to do so..., sorry Paul!

6. stairpost

stairpost pfm Member

Just bought a pair of Grado headphones from Ravi, very pleasant to communicate with and he had them in the post the day i paid.

Superb!

Rich

7. JustJohn

JustJohn pfm Member

A big shout-out for Malcolm (misterc6), who packed the LP12 acrylic base doo-dah with gusto and got it here double-quick. Good work, fella!

8. jobseeker

jobseeker pfm Member

Thanks to Kevin ( kbriddon ) for a pain-free transaction in selling me his Naim Powerline.

9. coupe-sport

coupe-sport pfm Member

Audio Novice (Mick) - Quick payment and very easy to deal with.

James

10. misterc6

misterc6 Wasted and wounded, it ain’t what the moon did

For a very smooth transaction on a Rega TT PSU,

Thanks,

malcolm

11. ftrtom

ftrtom pfm Member

A big thumbs up for this gent who has purchased my Clarity 09 Turntable and unicover.

Excellent communication and swift payment a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you.

12. dantheman

dantheman pfm Member

Thanks to Stormyuklondon for the Sonos zp90 and bridge, well packed, delivered quickly and as described, nice one!

13. psi310398

psi310398 pfm Member

Excellent service from this seller. I bought a Sooloos Ensemble in one of his clearances. Perfectly packed and very promptly delivered.

14. Gaius

Gaius Trade: Stiletto by Tangerine

Bought a couple of amps from him, very smooth deal, a great fish all round, many thanks. :)

15. Russt

Russt Well-Known Member

A big thumbs up for John (Midlandaudiox).

Just purchased a Beresford DAC in excellent condition. Delivered next day, fantastic service. Thanks John.

16. positive_energy

positive_energy pfm Member

Sold me a Supernait. Perfect transaction. Very nice to deal with. Recommended.

17. LC Audio

LC Audio Trade: LC Audio

Thanks PE ....................Likewise, a very smooth transaction

18. lennyw

lennyw Still throwing Eephus pitches

mr_phil sold me his arcam rdac. Great comms, fast shipped. Thanks.

19. winsu

winsu Member

Sold me Tellurium Q Black speaker cables. Everything went smoothly and fast delivery. A pleasure to deal with!

20. Mr Happy

Mr Happy pfm Member

Just bought some isoblue spacers from folkman. They were exactly as described (mint) and michael was a pleasure to do buisness with.
    Thanks Michael (Folkman)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.