1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Discussion in 'reference' started by packtech, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stuferg

stuferg Member

I've just had a superb mint SME 309 from julian h. Great price, excellent communication and packed to withstand just about anything! Highly recommended. Many thanks.

2. Julian H

Julian H pfm Member

Thanks stuferg. Great to do business with you, thanks for the very prompt payment and excellent communication.

Julian

3. 786

786 Another day, another box!

I had the excellent experience of buying a Naim 42.5 from 'rhgbristol' flawless purchase. A gentleman, polite, patient and true to his word. Excellent packaging, fast delivery, and super product, went even further by helping me with manuals and setting up assistance, a junior member couldn't ask for better.

Richard is a credit to PFM !!!

4. christray

christray pfm Member

oakwood, collected my dv 100 after paying upfront.
    very nice to deal with.

chris

5. Oakwood

Oakwood pfm Member

Likewise dealing with Chris. Very helpful and top guy to deal with.

Richard

6. John_73

John_73 pfm Member

Just bought a Meridian 200 transport from 'normmc' - great guy to deal with and a very smooth transaction. Many thanks :)

John

7. frankyc2003

frankyc2003 pfm Member

I just bought Shane2468 pair of LS3/5A, and they are already singing in my system.
    Thank you so much Shane for organizing a quick demo for me...
    :)
    top man!

8. Shane2468

Shane2468 pfm Member

Thanks, frankyc2003.

Pleasure dealing with you :)

Cheers.

9. Fox

Fox The sound of one hoof clopping

Thanks for the 102 mus, a thoroughly good deal and fast ship. He also does things like wrap A plug head in bubble wrap to protect the other items from its prongs. Me likey. Awesome preamp.

10. Mus

Mus pfm Member

Cheers, Fox, glad you like it and thanks for the utterly hassle free sale.

Regards,

Mus

11. Interzone

Interzone pfm Member

+1 for Mus. very happy with the iPad.

12. Mus

Mus pfm Member

Another utterly hassle free sale. Thanks again.

Regards,

Mus

13. DaveKen

DaveKen Numptie old newbie.

As much as it is ever a pleasure handing over my money :D it was a pleasure buying the NVA Sound Pipe from Seppi. Aren't they stiff :D ?
    Great comms and service - buy with confidence.
    Dave.

14. dingding

dingding DingDing

A big thank you to 1000RPM (Phil) for a great sale, a true gent and item as described, who could ask for anything more ? .

Many Thanks

15. Mus

Mus pfm Member

hp1, thanks for another hassle free sale.

Regards,

Mus

16. uvii

uvii pfm Member

Just a quick note to say ftrtom is a top bloke who went out of his way to facilitate my purchase of his TT.

TT exactly as described and very easy transaction.

17. 786

786 Another day, another box!

ftrtom, one of the nicest, most helpful and honest traders on the net. I have bought several items from Tom, he goes out of his way to help you, a gentleman.

18. jay

jay built for speed

Many thanks to JulianH for the stageline. Expertly packed, great comms and very quick!

Stageline

Jay

19. djnickuk

djnickuk pfm Member

Hi,

Have just received some spikes for B&W 802D perfect condition as excellent fast shipping.

I can not recommend phillil highly enough. Very helpful and only accepted payment once spike were delivered. A very rare chap indeed.

Thanks again.

20. Julian H

Julian H pfm Member

It was a pleasure doing business with Jay too. Super quick payment and excellent communication.

Cheers, Julian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.