1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The good news is...

Discussion in 'Interesting eBay auctions' started by deanf, Apr 26, 2020.

1. deanf

deanf pfm Member

2. Vinny

Vinny pfm Member

You cannot SERIOUSLY believe that?

One of the biggest, most deranged, most arrogant, total knob-jockeys and f***-wits of our time, but destined for total obscurity PDQ, I would suggest and most deeply and sincerely hope.

narabdela and wylton like this.
  3. wainwj

wainwj pfm Member

I feel dirty for clicking.
    Off to cleanse...

deanf and Vinny like this.
  4. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

Well I wasn’t expecting that!

5. deanf

deanf pfm Member

Consider it an investment, there’s no shortage of people who’d like to hang Nigel Farage in their living room.

booja30, vince rocker and Vinny like this.
  6. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

I’m wondering if it’s value would increase if one added a traditional ’cock and balls’ motif in the medium of black marker and then re-auctioned it.

Nero likes this.
  7. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Staying alert

Yes, thanks a bunch @deanf, I'll now get loads of emails from eBay saying things like 'are you still interested in this picture?' and 'here's a bunch more signed pictures of arseholes you might like'.

booja30, deanf and Snufkin like this.
  8. montesquieu

montesquieu pfm Member

Sour grapes, much?

I'm not sure I'd want his mug hanging in the living room but I think his position in history is pretty secure, as one of the most consequential British politicans of the post-war era. What he achieved in the face of the entire British establishment pushing the other way, was pretty remarkable, whether you agree with him or not.

9. wylton

wylton pfm Member

Not; I didn't have to think about that for long!

10. Vinny

Vinny pfm Member

He achieved nowt. Or nothing but successfully badgering Cameron into agreeing to a referendum. And I will leave that there, the other arguments have been gone through 1352845499453438 times on here alone already.

Sour grapes? Me? Not one tiny bit - I am very close to retirement and I very seldom travel, and certainly almost never outside of the UK, so it will have all but no effect on me. C19 will have 1000 times more effect on me, short, medium and long term, even if I never get as close to it as just knowing someone who catches it.

Any Brit spending Euros, has already lost about £100 for every £1000 that they spent since the referendum. And pretty much the same can be said of spending in US$ too.

The man is a very clubbable, likeable, but nonetheless totally pompous twat.

11. narabdela

narabdela who?

I've said it before, I'll say it again. We really do need a tongue-in-cheek smiley.

12. Vinny

Vinny pfm Member

Correct application of the prefix "in" would do just as well in this case.

13. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt