1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster Thread (Part II)

Discussion in 'off topic' started by stephen bennett, Aug 3, 2016.

1. stephen bennett

stephen bennett Mr Enigma

Indeed. I'm hoping that this and the referendum 'one person one vote' might just nudge us towards PR—especially as Labour are going to need it in the future too.

And maybe now we've 'brought back democracy' maybe we can actually have some and have an elected upper house? Even the Sun might support that now? (Oh, the irony!)

Stephen

2. Cloth-Ears

Cloth-Ears pfm Member

Nigel Farage did a fantastic job of promoting the idea that the UK should leave the EU.

Fantastic ! FANTASTIC !

I am pleased with myself for my part in achieving Brexit, I have single handedly swung the vote round to leave, overcoming the lies and fearmongering of the Remain camp. I hope you are all grateful for everything I have done for you.

So long as we do actually pull out, I don't see the need for UKIP at all. They should melt back into whatever best suits them. For many that will be the Conservative Party but also there will be some who were otherwise Labour.

If the gloabalist P.T.B. pulls a fast one us, then UKIP will still have a role to play in getting us out and safe.

I wonder also, if there might be a new political party emerge. Both Conservative and Labour are divided.

3. Cloth-Ears

Cloth-Ears pfm Member

I might start the Libertarian Herpderpocrats.

4. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

5. Cloth-Ears

Cloth-Ears pfm Member

Er .... no. Is that to do with flying saucers ?

6. Colin Barron

Colin Barron pfm Member

As an achiever of his objective he should have been Knighted before the losers who failed to achieve even with all the backing of the establishment. He could then have campaigned to decimate the house of lords which is overflowing at a time of austerity.

7. Colin Barron

Colin Barron pfm Member

Considering the absolute shambles thet is labour and the total disconnect of both parties with the electorate, they could be seen as the party of change.

8. SteveT

SteveT pfm Member

Time will tell.

9. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

In case you haven't seen it... File under 'awkward':

[​IMG]

10. stephen bennett

That is the man that won the referendum.

You think she'd be more grateful.

You'd think vote leavers would be more grateful too—without Farage, you would not have had a referendum at all.

Stephen

11. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

OK, can someone tell a non-Brit viewer who's the lady showing the totally natural instinctive reaction to Farange?

12. billo

billo pfm Member

It's the new leader of UKIP, and I think Our Nige is handing over the Secret Saliva of Salvation to her.

13. stephen bennett

It's Diane James, the new leader of the UKIP.

She wants Brexit now and she wants it hard.

[​IMG]

Stephen

14. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

15. martin clark

martin clark pinko bodger

I thought Matt - the only reason to ever look at the Telegraph- utterly nailed it today (as is usual):

[​IMG]

16. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

Does she think Farage has a smelly willy or something?

Jack

17. andrew d

andrew d pfm Member

18. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

Whatever, she seems to be closing all orifices as tight as possible.

19. Nick_G

Nick_G pfm Member

Someone posted a photo of a sign at the UKIP conference on Facebook. It reads:

Why rising Carbon Dioxide is GOOD for us and the planet
    and why it has NO influence on climate change
    Speaker: Philip Foster

Philip Foster appears to be a climate change denier and is apparently involved with UKIP's 'Christian Soldiers', who are presumably a right wing Christian fundamentalist organisation. Anyone would think we were going back to the Crusades or the Spanish Inquisition!

Seems they really do have it in for experts. So if UKIP ever did get in charge (God forbid), would creationism be compulsory in schools?

Certainly more fruitloopery & nonsense from the Kippers.

20. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Reaking of stale booze and fags and looking down her blouse not at her face.