1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster Thread (Part II)

Discussion in 'off topic' started by stephen bennett, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

UKIP were always the BNP in a (very long sleeved) suit, they`ve just reverted to a hoodie.

HarryB likes this.
  2. Mullardman

Mullardman Moderately extreme...

As the linked article points out. Yaxley-Lennon is more than anything else, a convicted criminal.

It is notable that apart from his 'contempt of court' conviction, none of his convictions are for offences associated with protest or political 'enthusiasm'. They are just plain criminality. He is a habitual offender. A crook. A criminal.

3. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

The other MEPs must look at him and be counting the days till he’s gone. And you thought it couldnt go any lower than “Dr’ Nutalls?

4. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

Almost as if Batten’s done this for publicity.
    Almost as if the BBC has given it to him.

5. thebiglebowski

thebiglebowski pfm Member

I couldn't understand how the hell he got a visa to do his speech tour in the US especially as he was convicted of entering the US illegally with a stolen passport.

6. TheDecameron

Maybe Raheem Kassam or Gorka put a good word in with Trump?

7. matt j

matt j pfm Member

When nutters are running the asylum, anyone is allowed in.

8. Mullardman

So long as they're not from South America

9. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

It's behind the Telegraph paywall, but enticing enough nonetheless. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...ip-brexit-demo-organiser-convicted-kidnapper/

10. Mullardman

11. deanf

deanf pfm Member

12. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Suprised there isn’t a video conference link to Thomas Mair.

13. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

Batten has survived the no confidence vote, so things can only get more extreme. There were rumblings about Tommy, but they seem to have kept the 2 issues separate. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46422821

14. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

15. Steve Taylor

Steve Taylor pfm Member

Sadly I can see little hope that any of the lying @r5€holes responsible for the mess were in ever being banged up, though I have no doubt many laws have been broken.

16. TheDecameron

It’s bizarre to think that this is the grubby little outfit that succeeded in bouncing a sitting Prime Minister into legislating a bent referendum on the biggest peace time matter in a generation, even such a chinless Prime Minister.

17. Steve Taylor

Steve Taylor pfm Member

Got a good deal (he couldn't refuse) from his local pork butcher, I understand Sam's home made brawn is a culinary wonder!

18. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

SteveS1, Mullardman and kendo like this.
  19. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

...and the people with the will bought right into it, they f*ckin' lapped it up.

20. billo

billo pfm Member

I heard on the news that Suzanne Evans has left the party, saying that they are now too racist for her. BBC radio 4 lunchtime news reminded us that she used to be a tory councillor but failed to ask her if the tories were just racist enough for her to re join

Steve Taylor likes this.