1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster thread

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Tony L, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

SEDATIVES MADE ME A RACIST HOMOPHOBE is a novel excuse for sure.

2. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

3. Cuyahoga

Cuyahoga pfm Member

I should also point out that neither zopiclone nor temazepam made me racist either...Even when taken alongside tramadol...

4. Cloth-Ears

Cloth-Ears pfm Member

What he should have said is,

Well it wasn't me, it was a demon. It was the demon's fault and the fault of the Devil for putting it in me in the first place.

But it's alright, I have been to see a pastor and he pulled it out safely.

I can now return to politics, okay ?

5. Jonathan Ribee

Jonathan Ribee Unavailable at present

Is kipperism like atheism in NI and Glasgow - are you a catholic kipper or a protestant kipper?

[I suspect a raised as catholic gay atheist pro-EU communist of middle-eastern background caught measuring the average radii of cucumber bends caused a blue rinse elderly kipper to go critical and explode and will be found at the ignition point of the recent School of Art fire]

6. Cuyahoga

Cuyahoga pfm Member

Yeahbut, 's ROMAN Catholic, innit? 'S foreign and European at that...So shirley the kippers are agin it?

Or am I missing something?

7. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

Surely Scottish kippers must also be anti-English, as we're forriners as far as they're concerned.

8. Jonathan Ribee

This is where the Venn Diagram becomes an important political tool...

SNP ∩ anti-EU ∩ non-catholic ∩ hate the English ∩ supports Queen of the South = { Hamish, Dougal, Keith, Bryony and that guy with the lazy eye who is always looking at Heather }

9. Martin D

Martin D Libertarian Division

10. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Hmmm, I wonder if Guido Fawkes' Order-Order site has any bias? Surely not...

11. Jonathan Ribee

Apparently all the supporters of "the major parties" have been ignoring the "valid arguments" against the UK continuing with membership of the EU and have been guilty of overly simplistically writing off all of the kippers as swivel eyed right wing loons who are all reactionary, sexist, racist, homophobic, non-inclusive anglican, mono-culturally biased bigots.

This may well be so.

But it does seem that somehow the kippers are only able to field candidates who are swivel eyed right wing loons, reactionary, sexist, racist, homophobic, non-inclusive anglican, mono-culturally biased bigots.

Which sort of undermines their point a bit.

Hopefully if they are right about the "Westminster Mafia" being the ones out of touch with the common man they will also find someone articulate enough to explain why, without simultaneously demonstrating all the nuanced subtlety of a cross between Alf Garnett and Reinhard Heydrich.

Unless of course all the politicians and all the newspapers and all the BBC and all the big boys who steal all the toys aren't playing fair. In which case they should probably just have a bit of a cry.

12. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

<moderating>

I've deleted a post linking to a site listing alleged Labour party paedophiles for exactly the same reason I refuse to publish links to those accusing high-ranking Tories of the same crimes, i.e. lack of credible citation, lack of hard evidence etc. Many links on the deleted site claim to go to newspaper reports etc but are incomplete thus rendering the accusations nothing more than smears. I just can't afford to publish anything here that may prove libellous.

13. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

...and again. Please can I ask people to think before posting. Just because some stuff is written on a ugly .jpg file doesn't mean it's right. If you are naming anyone in connection to a crime link to a credible news source to back the claim, e.g. mainstream mass-circulation newspapers, the BBC, Sky, CNN etc, don't post something here you found on some shitty blogsite.

14. Jo Sharp

Jo Sharp Pulls on doors marked push

What? Reports of arrests and court proceedings in the BBC and national/ regional newspapers are not speculation or libel!

15. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

They may well be when on an intensely partisan blog-site and many of those links are obviously incomplete or dead!

16. Mullardman

Mullardman Moderately extreme...

Possible litigation aside.

I never cease to be amazed by the monumental thickness of vociferous dummies being interviewed on the telly who support UKIP. They seem blind to the faults, inconsistencies and illogicality.

Now when did that last happen?....

17. Cloth-Ears

Cloth-Ears pfm Member

Alternatively it could be the documentary film makers in their bias made a choice to feature thick sounding supporters. I suspect that there just as many supporters who are switched on, do get the warts sometimes involved with UKIP but overridingly want to see change in politics or seek specific common goals especially withdrawal from the EU. There are just too many supporters to generalise about.

18. Cheese

Cheese Bitter lover

+1.

19. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Mull, don't knock it, they're doing great work.

20. SteveG

SteveG pfm Member

From other threads it looks like Tony will only believe it:
    a) When the Daily Mail reports it
    b) If it involves the Tories

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.