1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster thread

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Tony L, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Audiomisc

Jim Audiomisc pfm Member

You weren't. But we didn't have to leave the EU to deal with the issues. Although it suits just fine the ex-millionaires tax-dodging non-doms who own the tabloids, etc, our leaving helps them to dodge future taxes or scrutiny.

You also missed out the issue of all the UK real property, etc, owned by non-UK companies via secretive, tax-dodging, shell companies abroad, which vampire value out of the UK. They want to go on using the UK as a portway to being able to tax dodge and manipulate the rest of us. Leaving the EU makes it easier for them to do that and 'sell' us on the myth that we can live off crumbs from their table.

2. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Please wash it first

3. Still

Still beware of the duck

My opinion of Farage remains the same, but only because it was already 100% negative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.