1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The pfm Spotify Playlists

Discussion in 'music' started by Gerard124, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Wolfmancatsup

Wolfmancatsup Empire State Human

...and "Tomorrow Never Knows" by The Beatles, as there are currently no tracks at all on the playlist by Macca and the boys.

2. thedanfan

thedanfan pfm Member

Didn't think the Fabs were on Spotify?

3. seagull

seagull Seabird flavour member

Just added a few for your delectation...

4. Yanntoe

Yanntoe pfm Member

Great! a source of music to explore!
    Tried to add a couple of tracks - failed - says that Spotify doesn't support file type.
    They are .m4a (I think) so it seems they should be supported - any ideas?

Cheers

Ian

5. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

You can't add files of your own, just add ones on Spotify to a playlist.

6. Yanntoe

Yanntoe pfm Member

Yes - that's what I thought I'd done ...... the track and the artist was in white on the library list which I thought meant that it was on Spotify ......

Ah well - another dullard (me!) exposed.

Still good though.

Cheers

Ian

7. gassor

gassor There may be more posts after this.

Added a few tracks, but you guys are so good already. I mean Blaze Foley what a talent. We need more country on this here list.

8. Pete the Feet

Pete the Feet pfm Member

Just made a copy of the Pinkfish Spotify list which Gerard started just in case somebody accidently makes a John Halls of it like what happenned to my Jazz list.

9. Gerard124

Gerard124 pfm Member

Thanks Pete

10. TOFFEEMAN1878

TOFFEEMAN1878 Chosen Not Manufactured

Iv'e always kept a copy just in case! because someone on another site I'm a member deleted most of the songs & posted whole albums!

11. Pete the Feet

Pete the Feet pfm Member

The lists are easy to f**k up though. I have unintentionally upset the playing order by clicking on the column headers and sorting in alphabetical order. I don't know whether this screws the running order up for all users but I had to ask how to get it back to normal just in case [Re-Clicking on the headers].

12. TOFFEEMAN1878

TOFFEEMAN1878 Chosen Not Manufactured

Mines as it was if that helps.

13. Pete the Feet

Pete the Feet pfm Member

It was ages ago, possibly 12 months ago and someone advised me about the clicking on the headers to sort it out.

14. thedanfan

thedanfan pfm Member

My plea is to check that a track isn't already on there before adding - lots of dupes crop up.

15. f3rr3tm4n

f3rr3tm4n Active Member

Enjoyed picking my way through just a few of the tunes, thanks to those that have posted. Provided new avenues to explore, Suicide, Dead Meadow to name but two.

I can't believe someone hasn't put any Pixies on the playlist, sorry I can't resist. Tried to provide some not so obvious selections as well. Cheers. :O)

16. gordonscobie

gordonscobie pfm Member

I really liked the old playlist. Can we preserve this one?

17. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

18. Pete the Feet

Pete the Feet pfm Member

Gordon, you can make a copy of it and save it as a private playlist.

19. thedanfan

thedanfan pfm Member

We used to have various different playlists; jazz, electronica etc - have they all been lost?

20. Pete the Feet

Pete the Feet pfm Member

It used to be a sticky with links to all the various playlists. I know the jazz one that I started got screwed and all the tracks went missing. I should have done a backup.
    I still have links to some of the lists but it will be easier to search for the original sticky with most of them listed. Our leader may know.