1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The pfm Spotify Playlists

Discussion in 'music' started by Gerard124, Jan 8, 2011.

1. gassor

gassor There may be more posts after this.

I have added some 2011 tracks that I think would be enjoyed by most of the old crinklies on here.

Some excellent music this year, although maybe no instant classics. Try Girls, War on Drugs and Destroyer - all good pop music.

2. 73Chaz

73Chaz pfm Member

Just added some Wilco as there doesn't seem to be enough Wilco appreciation on PFM. They are the current Gods of Rock n Roll, in a kinda alt.country way, imo.

Still loving much of this list - great work. Pointer Sisters track was spot on for Saturday Morning.

3. 73Chaz

73Chaz pfm Member

Could we have a jazz playlist please? That would be great.

I am still unearthing gems on this one, but enough Whitney already :rolleyes:

4. Gerard124

Gerard124 pfm Member

5. gassor

Just threw on some great new stuff esp Dirty Beaches. Oh, and Dept S who still wants to know where Vic is.

6. 73Chaz

73Chaz pfm Member

Thanks gerard, I am happily adding to the jazz list.

Cheers,

73c

7. Teddy Ray

Teddy Ray pfm Member

theres a hell of a LOT of Wilco on my "audiophile" playlist. I am a HUGE fan(and uncle tupelo, loose fur, golden smog, all the other side projects of tweedy) and a lot of other "under the radar" bands too....

http://open.spotify.com/user/129670382/playlist/7pDMb5UMTZubiFmAgZ2tAP

it is collaborative...so add tracks! 900 tracks strong! Id love to see what yall have!

8. Pete the Feet

Pete the Feet pfm Member

I've been listening to it for the past few days, its a good list Teddy has got going there.

9. Teddy Ray

Teddy Ray pfm Member

thanks Pete...working on adding more!

10. Carlos68

Carlos68 pfm Member

Teddy i can't get that link to work, it keeps coming up with error ?

Edit: third time lucky, got it to work :)

11. Deano

Deano pfm Member

few more bits added to the play list.

12. gassor

spotify:user:gassor:playlist:3wUSeeDffMd43El0pll6Qo

13. Teddy Ray

Teddy Ray pfm Member

dunno if you were talking about my demo playlist, but if so, thank you, and feeel free brother

14. Teddy Ray

Teddy Ray pfm Member

15. gassor

16. Teddy Ray

Teddy Ray pfm Member

17. bluefish

bluefish pfm Member

Just dropped a Ry Cooder / Buena Vista Social Club track on to cheer up a rainy BH Monday evening.

18. Dustysox

Dustysox pfm Member

Just wanted to a big thank you to you guys for this from a "New" member. A real education for me.

19. eisenach

eisenach Thüringen

I hope someone might have time to pull into this little lay-by.
    I thought I'd give this spotify thing a go, so I downloaded the .exe but don't seem to be able to create an account without joining Facebook (which I don't want to do). Can anyone shew me a way round this?
    Thanks in advance.

20. Teddy Ray

Teddy Ray pfm Member