1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS/SWAP] Thinking of upgrading to Class A? Audia Flight FLS10 integrated for swaps+£ or a straight sale

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by TheFlash, Sep 1, 2019.

1. TheFlash

TheFlash Superhero of Sound

I hadn't planned on buying an £8,000 RRP amp, it sort of happened as an attractive and honourable way out of an otherwise unrelated hifi deal; I was delighted when it arrived and it continues to give me huge pleasure when I listen to it, which is not as often as I'd like because it's the star of the hifi show in my Kendal apartment 180 miles away where I stay for a few days every few weeks.

I absolutely love it but the ratio between how much it's worth and the number of hours of listening pleasure it gives me is mad, hence this long shot ad to stimulate your creativity.

I'd like to free up some hard-earned by doing a trade, cash my way, with someone who has an integrated or pre or power or pre-power combo and is looking to step up. It has to be a well regarded amp in its own right. I'm thinking beefy and probably Class A or AB, possibly vintage like the Rotel Michi and Pioneer Urushi I've loved. Think "street cred" and you'll be thinking along the right lines. Whatever, it needs some oomph to drive my ATC SCM40's which are only 85dB sensitivity.

This amp is mint, as new, with all original packaging and documentation.

For a straight sale I'm looking for close to the £5,000 being asked for same amp by Elite Audio. Sensible offers by PM please, nothing low ball! It's an excellent amp so I'd rather hang onto it than give it away.

Nigel
    (I'm in Leicestershire, the amp is in Cumbria)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    Rosewind and hifinutt like this.
  2. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

Lovely piece of kit

TheFlash and FLORIAN35 like this.