1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

This Jeffrey Epstein thing...

Discussion in 'off topic' started by ff1d1l, Aug 10, 2019.

1. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

...could be interesting.
    Conspiracy theories a go-go.
    Anyone think natural causes?
    More like this to come out?

2. rbrown

rbrown I think therefore I think I am

I was wondering the same thing. Who else would be implicated in a trial?

3. foxwelljsly

foxwelljsly Keep Music Vile

I suspect the likelihood is he killed himself and he had a ton of dirt on a great many powerful scumbags.

4. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

Without wishing to come across as 'unwoke' or condoning inappropriate touching, Prince Andrew groping a woman's breast is kind of 'dog bites man' news.

5. George J

George J Herefordshire member

If a woman touched HRH Prince Andrew inappropriately would that be, "Woman bites dog," style news?

Just a thought.

Best wishes from George

ff1d1l likes this.
  6. maxflinn

maxflinn pfm Member

Yanks obviously take the term 'suicide watch' literally...

Nic Robinson, lazycat and ff1d1l like this.
  7. Brocks

Brocks Member

Tbh goodbye and what or how ever this scumbag departed this world I hope it was painful and long lasting.

8. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

Would have preferred after he spilled his guts about some of his close associates though.

9. Brocks

Brocks Member

Fair comment but it was never going to happen...

10. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

Not for women.

11. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

See? I knew I should have kept my mouth shut on this one.

But, anyway. 'Randy Andy' was his nickname from an early age. Are we actually surprised (as opposed to horrified/offended/angry) to learn that he (allegedly) groped a woman?

12. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

There's more of them then us!

fify

13. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

Interesting front page on the Express

[​IMG]

14. Craig B

Craig B Re:trophile

According to alleged victim Virginia Roberts, it was allegedly sexual intercourse. This was Ms. Roberts (aka Jane Doe 3) at 17, seen here with the alleged 'John' while the alleged assistant pimp looks on smiling...

[​IMG]

15. maxflinn

maxflinn pfm Member

16. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

But this isn’t a story about a privileged entitled drain on public services groping an underage girl, it’s about a privileged entitled ligger colluding with and engaging in the organised grooming of vulnerable underage girls on an apparently large scale for the pleasure of the rich elites.

This isn’t a story of one man having a naughty grope, this is about something much bigger, much, much more unpleasant and involving a lot more than one or two people

Still, lazycat, russel and 1 other person like this.
  17. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Still likes this.
  18. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

19. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Mike Pompeo and Prince Andrew were seen leaving by a back entrance and putting disposable gloves in a bin

20. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

In feel a bit sick reading that. Nothing will stick to Pandrew though. Maybe that’s what the gloves were for?