1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

This Jeffrey Epstein thing...

Discussion in 'off topic' started by ff1d1l, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Ken C

Ken C pfm Member

Perhaps it takes that long to break with a true friend who looked after you so well, especially if you take into account long walks in the park! Hah!

2. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

3. Gaycha

Gaycha pfm Member

Satire is prophetic

martin clark likes this.
  4. CHE

CHE pfm Member

Check out the start of HIGNFY from last night (22/11) for a compassionate review of Andy's current situation :-

CHE

5. Martyn Miles

Martyn Miles pfm Member

Whatever has been said in this thread ( and I haven’t read it, admittedly ) I have to say I’ve never taken to
    Prince Andrew.
    I can’t say why as I’ve never met him, but there’s something about his demeanour which doesn’t seem quite right.

Charles seems ‘harmless’, if a little eccentric.
    Edward comes over as not too bright,
    but both of them seem OK to me.

I know people will tell me ‘don’t judge at a distance’, but that’s how I feel.

6. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

Very entertaining. Apart from Rory Stewart who was as funny as toothache.

7. slavedata

slavedata pfm Member

jackbarron likes this.
  8. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

Watched tonight’s Panorama and didn’t buy her story one bit.

9. Rug Doc

Rug Doc pfm Member

^ I have to say that I agree with you.

Private jets, private islands and lots of money, sounds like every girls dream come true.

she earned $160,000 for first breaking the story all those years ago, I can’t fathom how much this has subsequently lined her pockets. I’m now very skeptical about her complete honesty.

10. Woodface

Woodface pfm Member

Probably not every girls dream

11. maxflinn

maxflinn pfm Member

It's not disputed that she was with Epstein in many different places including all of the homes mentioned, from around 17 years of age and over a lengthy period.

It seems clear that at the very least massages were performed by these girls, in these homes adorned with erotic images of slender women with small breasts.

Yet she's lying about having sex with Epstein, a man convicted of procuring underage girls for prostitution, and his male friends?

Why did Epstein have her around then, to play chess? :rolleyes:

12. Rug Doc

Rug Doc pfm Member

no probably not. You’re right of course. This particular poor girl was abused from 9 years old so an escape from the abusers at home was inevitable, this was probably not what she envisioned.

13. canonman

canonman pfm Member

14. Conan

Conan Loop digger

I did
    I think she is telling the truth

15. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

I saw the interview with Prince Andrew and didn't buy his story one bit.

16. deanf

deanf pfm Member

I also tended not to believe her until last night, selling her story, all of that 'the British public need to stand beside me' don’t come across well. However now, I’m not saying she’s telling the truth but her words and mannerisms last night were those of someone who is.

She undoubtedly came across as someone who’s 'come to terms with it'. She fit the young, pretty, slender child that Epstein abused. Did that involve a randy, out of control single royal, on drugs (Mitsubishis?),who liked the high class clubbing scene and spent a lot of time with prolific sex offenders? Questions definitely need to be answered.

17. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

If it's not true Andrew should sue for slander.

18. cooky1257

cooky1257 pfm Member

Yeah gang rape and sexual assault would be top of my list too. FFS. Victims of trafficking, and sexual abuse tend not to make great witnesses-you know, they are damaged individuals who have been f ucked(in every sense of the word) by the rich and powerful for most of their lives.
    Why did JE top himself, was it because of his egg shaped penis?

19. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

I don't see how anyone can judge the truthfulness of another person based on what they say in a TV interview.

Rockmeister likes this.
  20. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

I doubt this will go anywhere. Right or wrong, Ghislaine M won't bubble PA, Epstein and Robert M can't, and what happened 20 years ago, or didn't, can't be proven either way in the absence of witnesses. PA has clearly had some advice to STFU, so he will and he's said "I wasn't there". That's going to stand until the woman can prove otherwise, which I doubt she can do. If I were accused of this I'd be saying "I don't remember this woman, or girl as she was then, is that me and her in the photo? It looks like it, I met lots of people at parties back then and they all wanted to have their photo taken with me, I'm a royal after all, she might well have been one of half a dozen I was photographed with that night or any other. No of course I didn't do what she says."