1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

This Jeffrey Epstein thing...

Discussion in 'off topic' started by ff1d1l, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Alex S

Alex S pfm Member

Andrew must rue being Anglo-German instead of Franco-Italian.

2. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

The questions around Andrew's association with a convicted paedophile and his own personal involvement with trafficked women in of huge, sickening, importance. But let's not forget the questions around his vast personal fortune.

There have long been allegations that a personal wealth that dwarfs his massive draw on the civil list, is based on arms dealing with, most notably, Saudia Arabia.

Was this vast personal fortune gained by means decent, honest and true?

Andrew must first and foremost answer questions about his alleged paedophilia, but he also has questions around the probity of his acquisition of a huge personal fortune

ff1d1l likes this.
  3. Nigel

Nigel pfm Member

Surprised the UK police haven't brought in Ghislaine Maxwell to answer a few questions.

4. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

Well, yes but what crime , other than being deeply obnoxious is she or Andrew being accused of in the UK?

5. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

No one can find her.

A woman with the footprint of someone who consumes wealth like a black hole hasn't left a trace. Odd, eh?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 6:54 PM
    Nigel likes this.
  6. Alex S

Alex S pfm Member

Even her father couldn’t quite manage that.

7. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

"Somebody answer that bloody phone"

8. I.D.C.

I.D.C. pfm Member

Trump on Andrew - I dont know Andrew never met him. Trump has met Andrew 3 times in the last year one being a game of golf with Trump. That's ok after all this is 2020 where lies is acceptable with a lot of the public these days.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 9:01 PM
    SteveS1 and ks.234 like this.
  9. Alex S

Alex S pfm Member

Who was the caddy - Dot?

vince rocker likes this.
  10. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

My favourite YouTube Criminal Pshycologist might disagree:

11. Bart

Bart pfm Member

It must be true, Andrew says he’s never met Trump either!

I.D.C. likes this.
  12. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

I wasn't aware I had a 'shtick' (and am not sure what a schtick is), but I've done jury service twice, and hearing both sides of a contentious point argued at length, with a judge to guide our deliberations, left me glad we have such a system here. In one case we heard, all bar one of us thought the prosecution had failed to make its case. When the jury foreman asked the juror why she felt differently, she replied that the accused 'looked guilty'. Which is what we usually get on pfm from those who rush to judgement having heard only partial or indeed no evidence; eg on the parents of Madeline McCann, the landlord of Jo Yeates who was wrongly accused of her murder, etc etc.

13. maxflinn

maxflinn pfm Member

14. Joe Hutch

Ah, the Sun, that purveyor of lies to the masses.

15. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

But the book sounds interesting?

16. maxflinn

maxflinn pfm Member

Indeed, scrutinise accordingly..

In this case the source is a guy who claims to be an ex Israeli spy. There appears to be evidence to support this claim.

Of course he could be lying about Epstein and Maxwell, to sell his book.

Interesting angle though...

17. Joe Hutch

It might be interesting, but a lot of stuff alleged by 'ex-spies' is a load of old bollocks; eg the claim by the ex-KGB spy that Jeremy Corbyn was in the pay of the Czech government. I note that even the Sun's report says the claims are 'unsubstantiated'.

18. I.D.C.

I.D.C. pfm Member

Robert Maxwell former mirror group owner was buried in Israel in a place for Isreal heroes. Was there not talk he worked with Isreal intelligence ?

19. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

Not always. Christopher Steele for example. And this is a reasonably plausible fit with some known facts.

20. Joe Hutch

I think that it's a case of placing more credence on things you want to believe. So, for example, when anti-Corbyn types see reports by ex-spies that he colluded with foreign governments, they believe them, whilst Corbyn supporters will dismiss them.