1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

This Jeffrey Epstein thing...

Discussion in 'off topic' started by ff1d1l, Aug 10, 2019.

1. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

The Sun. The most reliable and believable page they print is the one with the horoscopes. The rest of it can be viewed as no more serious.

najb likes this.
  2. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

No, some is crap and some is credible. And you make your judgement.
    Pro corbyn or not, a little digging exposed credibility issues.

maxflinn and ks.234 like this.
  3. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

The Sun doesn’t exactly have a monopoly on that particular sin.

4. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Interesting to know that The Sun is ok as long as it is attacking Israel. We should take that message to the good people of Liverpool.

5. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

It's certainly one of the worst offenders, though.

6. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

I’m certainly not defending the Sun, it’s a loathsome rag. But regurgitating lies seems widespread across the media at the moment.

7. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

One of the ways to hide something is to spread lots of semi plausible theories that appeal to different groups to get them all squabbling amongst themselves thus obscuring what really went on. I think it’s unlikely this guy is telling the truth as if he had the shed load of kompromat he claims on US politicians and heads of hi tech companies then I am fairly sure the FSB would have suggested he give it to them for safekeeping and if he refused I think it highly unlikely they would said “OK, sorry for disturbing you bye!”. Eduard Barak visited Epstein, he was photographed, whether he was his handler or a perp or even something totally innocent, difficult to believe an ex Mossad operative didn’t know what was going on but there you go. Personally I doubt we will ever get the truth, Moscow, Israel, SMERSH? the fact Epstein is dead and and Ghastly Maxwell roams unencumbered by any visits from law enforcement suggests we won’t find out what went on, the odd minor royal or CEO might be sacrificed but that’s it, its corruption at the highest level.

8. FireMoon

FireMoon pfm Member

Rug Doc likes this.
  9. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

10. Jonathan

Jonathan pfm Member

friend just sent me this - i guess a more 'casual' review of the case ... including evidence (photos, notes):

11. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

vuk likes this.
  12. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

13. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

ks.234 likes this.
  14. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

Nobody knows where she is.

15. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

maybe the tabloids, but i'm pretty sure intelligence services know where she is.

ks.234 likes this.
  16. PaulMB

PaulMB pfm Member

Would intelligence services have the resources or inclination to bother? She is hardly a threat to national security. I suppose I could see "M" sending Bond after her as a cushy job after one of those missions in which he is variously tortured and almost killed.

17. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

that's an odd reply.

18. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

I hope she’s not going to hang herself with the curtains.

ks.234 likes this.
  19. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

She's being investigated by the Feds I think. It's basically a criminal rather than intelligence matter.

20. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

maybe i've mixed up my extensive knowledge acquired from TV, but don;t they often assist one another with "high profile" cases?