1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Totem Model One Signature in Black Ash - Mint

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Goldenmouse, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Goldenmouse

Goldenmouse pfm Member

Totem Model One Signature in Back Ash. Immaculate Condition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fabulous stand mounts which have received loads of great reviews.

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/ian02.htm

https://robmoores1.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/totem-model-1-signature-review-a-giant-amongst-speakers/

https://hometheaterhifi.com/volume_8_4/totem-acoustics-signature-speakers-10-2001.html

Very clean, fast and dynamic sound with surprisingly extended and tight bass. No original box so collection preferred from Northamptonshire NN6 but I have now fashioned some protective covers for the drive units and can ship them.
    Payment by cash on collection or bank transfer only.
    Happy to demo.

RRP was north of £2k and I am after £600.00 (no offers).

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. anotherdom

anotherdom pfm Member

Great speakers. For anyone not aware, what appears to be a crude ‘paperclip’ biwire link is correct - including on Totem’s Element series!

3. Goldenmouse

Goldenmouse pfm Member

Yes the bi-wire links are Totem original - not sure why but they use the paperclip type to join the negative terminals and a thicker wire link to connect the postive terminals.

4. Think-different

Think-different New Member

I own these beauties, there make Wonderfull music with sparkling highes and goes low for its size.
    These specially thrive on Tubes.
    GLWS

5. Goldenmouse

Goldenmouse pfm Member

6. Goldenmouse

Goldenmouse pfm Member

7. clap

clap pfm Member

Seriously great speakers and a very good price.

8. PerF

PerF Member

Yep, I would possible grab them if grilles, box and shipment was offered

9. lost audiophile

lost audiophile pfm Member

They don't come with grilles

10. fixit

fixit pfm Member

I would also be interested in buying and see how these perform against my dynaudio 1.3se if shipping was an option..I never use grilles anyway :)

GL with the sale

11. Goldenmouse

Goldenmouse pfm Member

I don't have the box and if I wrap them in bubble wrap the tweeter in particular may get damaged - espeically if a courier throws the box around.
    Don't wantt to ship them, especially abroad, and then have the buyer say they aren't 100% and expect to refund all their money and arrange return shipping.

12. Goldenmouse

Goldenmouse pfm Member

OK - I have now fashioned some protective covers from some polystyrene and have a suitable box and packing so can now ship.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next Day UK Courier is £15.00

3-5 Day Europe Courier - £30.00

montanari likes this.
  13. Goldenmouse

Goldenmouse pfm Member

Provisionally Sold.