1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Trichord Diablo phono stage

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by ex brickie, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:40 PM.

1. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

Here is an excellent condition Trichord Diablo phono stage for MM Moving Magnet and MC Moving Coil cartridges. Loads of flexible switching options for multiple types of cartridges. A decent improvement on the Dino stage.

New these are around £900 RRP.

The Diablo is relatively new bought in June 2017. It is the black version.

This is a high quality phono stage upgrade that allows you to experiment easily with different cartridges. It can also take expensive cartridges with ease. In fact read a great review of the basic version Diablo (without any upgrades) https://www.monoandstereo.com/2014/06/trichord-research-diablo-phono-stage.html

I have a Dino+ power supply with improved high performance cable to list separately.

PM for photos.

Sell for £550 inc UK RMSD insured postage . Note there is NO POWER SUPPLY with this so you will need either the basic version (plenty on ebay for £35 brand new) or my Dino+ listed separately,

Will sell for £660 with a Dino+ Power supply inc insured postage

2. ellamoo

ellamoo pfm Member

One of the best phonostages on the planet. Currently have one - second one I have owned.
    Definite bargain

3. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

Thanks Ellamoo....