1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 13

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Gaius, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

I can see posts that have been deleted but I can't see yours.

I'm thinking it must have been a glitch or you didn't click Post Reply.

2. maxflinn

maxflinn This Week I Am Max Kofi Annan!

Joe it was there for quite a while. Then it disappeared.
  3. Joe P

I didn't delete it nor can I see a trace of it.

4. maxflinn

No worries Joe. With your permission I'll repost it?

5. avole

avole He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches.

I saw it too. It was completely irrelevant for this topic, but perhaps could have been put on the democratic party thread.
  6. Joe P

I have no idea what you posted — I didn't see it — but if it is within the site's AUP it can be posted.

maxflinn likes this.
  7. Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing Green Member

RT confirms that CIA hacked pfm and BBC in what is now known as the TLA plot.

A post on pfm was deleted.

"It would have proved all the conspiracy theories correct and made max a hero. It's loss just proves he was right anyway"
    maxflinn and clifftaylor like this.
  8. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

Which is what he’s doing with regards to Russia.
  9. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

I hoofed it. Yet more Putin apologist bullshit and a lazy screen-scrape at that. It was understandably drawing flack.
  10. maxflinn

It was not Putin apologist bullshit!

It was drawing attention to the mindless anti-Russian aggression of the US establishment; in this case a Democratic Party leader who was intimating support for Pompeo on the basis that he ramps up this warmongering further.

How in the name of god have you ended up in a place where you're censoring any and all anti-war sentiment, Tony?

Think about that...
  11. gingermrkettle

gingermrkettle Deep vein trombonist

Mindless is an interesting word to use in the context of nerve agents.
  12. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

I’m censoring braindead brainwashed propaganda. I do not want your simplistic pro-Russia pro-Putin pro-Trump screen-scrapes and spammed memes on my website. The internet is full enough of this crap without my adding to it.
  13. maxflinn

Chuck Schumer made these comments relating to Trump's new SOS today on Twitter.

This is Trump-related news.

How on earth is highlighting his warmongering (pro-Trump!!) comments 'braindead, brainwashed pro-Putin propaganda'?!

Max Blumenthal whose critique of Schumer's remarks I included is a left-wing peace activist/journalist.

Jimmy Dore, Caitlin Johnstone, The Real News Network, Kyle Kulinski, Alternet.org etc...

All 'left-wing' and anti-war. All censored by you!
  14. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

All anti-Democrat, all deflecting from the Mueller enquiry (i.e. supporting Trump), all blind to Putin’s gangster capitalism (or on the payroll e.g. RT), most appear unable to form anything more articulate than Twitter belches, and when they do (e.g. Johnson), come across as entrenched ideological idiots. It’s just BS. Again Curtis’ Hypernormalisation explains the trap you have fallen into perfectly.
  15. maxflinn

They are not 'anti-Democrat', they are opposed to the warmongering criminals that have seized the Democratic Party, and disgusted that this seizure has led to Bernie Sanders being nobbled and other authentic left-wing/progressive politicians frozen out as the party becomes virtually indistinguishable from the warmongering Republican Party bar the friendly facade.

None believe the Russiagate conspiracy as none are fools!

Most are far more articulate than you, and far less ideological!

You have been utterly and totally brainwashed by the Neocon US security establishment's anti-Russian propaganda; propaganda that has reached hysterical, extremely dangerous levels.

So much so that you are now actively removing comments from forum members that expose the idiocy of Russiagate, and that contradict the Neocon anti-Russian narrative.

And to think after I'd left for a while the last time and people were saying I'd left you said

A shame, he must prefer an echo chamber to endlessly being proven wrong! He's certainly welcome here/not banned or anything.

Well I'm here now if you or anyone else think you have the required intellect to defeat my arguments.

Or is it you that needs the echo-chamber?
  16. chainrule

chainrule gordon

and none have the intel that the US (and other national) intelligence agencies and Mueller have. so i'll wait to come to a conclusion until the intel has been made public. i haven't seen anyone debunk any of the intel that has been made public, i.e. the various meetings between the Russians and trump associates, relatives and staffers. there has been a lot lying by the trump camp on related matters, so i'm inclined to believe they're up to something they shouldn't be up to.
  17. Wilson

Wilson _

"Meanwhile, Mueller has indicted a head of cabbage, a bowl of borscht soup, a loaf of rye bread, a jar of caviar, and a bottle of vodka.

Is he done yet?".

This is like "Iraqi WMDs all over again ...".
  18. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

Your interpretation of Schumer's comments is nonsensical, and your reaction hysterical.
  19. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

20. Wilson

Wilson _

Schumer's comments are nonsensical. Your reaction is apathetic.