1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 13

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Gaius, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

But your reply does seem to be directed at a specific person. It's just totally unclear who that might be. So I continue to suggest clarifying this point, when appropriate, for all your readers, through the use of a quote as provided by the reply button.

Conversational mode really works only when there are no intervening messages

2. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

Have a look at my reply to limonos post, it contains the post and his name.

3. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

So farewell Roseanne Barr.
    Your comeback over, your career trashed, your show cancelled because you could not keep your racism under your hat in your support for Trump.
    Good riddance.

Joe P, Hook, Yank and 2 others like this.
  4. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

Kanyekazi on the streets.

sean99 likes this.
  5. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

Projected ratings not maintaining it? Nasty piece of work that she is, I suspect this wouldn't have happened if the projections looked better.

6. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

The Anus seemed to think she was doing ok...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43583982

...but they sing from the same hymn shee-it.

7. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

... and abortion rights in Ireland, and Tommy Robinson in prison.

martin clark and TheDecameron like this.
  8. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

A good proxy measure would be the declared pledge monies he’s banking on shore. Must be way below the glory days of the Regan era when these charlatans were living like Saudi Princes. He’s probably getting by on the dried pet food he’s selling, along with a cut from book plugs. At least he’s keeping his dick in his trousers these days- or so we are led to believe.

Hook likes this.
  9. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

LOL, even her agent has dropped her now (Hollywood Reporter)!

10. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Trump will tweet calling for her reinstatement. “She’s a good person, the Obama administration was evil etc.”.

11. limono

limono pfm Member

All of it because of one stupid joke ? Really ?
    You find it gratifying that a person is socially and professionally annihilated because of one slip of a tonque ?
    Gotta love that progressive society . Exactly the Soviet model I was forced to learn in my youth.
    Oh , and I'm really sorry that Trump is doing relatively well , what a drag ..

Why are you all not humbled? That would be a question .

12. limono

limono pfm Member

Vuk ,
    You're wrong .The problem is too much education which you consider "proper "
    I already see that tax payer money has been wasted on most posting here because they absolutely lack any independent thought . Its just a repetition of bogus ideas which will never materialize in any free thinking society. Excatly Soviet style system which I grew up with .
    Suzanne Barr is an actress and a comedian , focking professional lier. The same kind which posed to the picture with Trumps bloody head . Who cares what slips of her tongue after a drink or two . Should she loose her life over it ? Yeah , according to Oxford graduates posting here she should be gang raped and thrown into the ditch .
    You choose anarchy and have Marx as an Avatar ? My youth is decorated with his portraits along with few others.

13. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

as you were writing this, i deleted my post, mainly because i thought it would be misinterpreted -- a good thing, because you have misinterpreted it from a totally different angle. i did place "proper" in quotation marks to convey common notions of proper, not what i believed, so you fell at that hurdle.

14. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

Just a slip of the tongue or slip showing? Disney/ABC and her agent seem inclined to the latter. She has form and there is a difference between keeping a lid on it for the sake of civility in public appearances and a 'slip of the tonge'.

Edit. Bit of research, just google. Huge amount of form for racist and troll posts. It's a wonder ABC were engaging her in the first place.

15. MVV

MVV pfm Member

I'm intrigued. Which ditch is this?

Rob998 likes this.
  16. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

That really is some grade A Trump-style free-association word-salad. Have you considered a career shouting on YouTube?

17. limono

limono pfm Member

No , I prefer the gentlemans club of disoriented

18. Nic Robinson

Nic Robinson Moderator

[Moderating]
    Some pruning done. I think more may follow along with holidays.

19. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

Sure. So much winning. Trump will trash the economy, involve us in wars, and subvert our institutions into a police state. We will be very tired of 'winning,' the more he does of it.

TheDecameron and Yank like this.
  20. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

Who is Suzanne Barr?

You clearly don't have enough information to present an informed opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.