1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 13

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Gaius, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

That’s just the sound of running water.

2. TheDecameron

My favourite tweet-

@HeatherWhaley
    [​IMG]

5h
    Release the tapes!!! Honestly there are so many tapes. The pee tape, the elevator tape, the racist Apprentice tapes, presumably the Stormy tapes, at this point it's a compilation album.

3. ErikL

ErikL pfm Member

"Look, you were probably already racist, but maybe Ambien made it worse? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

4. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

We'll need those North Korean talks to go well, because they may soon be our only remaining choice for a trading partner.

Still likes this.
  5. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

There's a strong possibility that Trump was confused and arranged a meeting with the wrong Kim.

Oh, and Melania appears to be officially missing.

"In an era rife with unbelievability, here was another near-unbelievable moment: the reality-TV mogul Kim Kardashian meeting with the reality-TV mogul Donald J. Trump, at the White House—an “American Gothic” for the age of gaudy, late-capitalist spectacle. … But the Kardashian-Trump meeting was palpably creepy. It coincided with the ever more conspicuous absence of the President’s wife, Melania, who hasn’t been seen in public for nearly three weeks, following a hospital stay." https://www.newyorker.com/culture/a...al-office-is-a-nightmare-we-cant-wake-up-from

[​IMG]

6. TheDecameron

Do you think he’s channelling Henry VIII? Melanie/Melania is third wife Jane Seymore (wound up dead), succeeded by Kim Kardashian as second first lady and fourth wife. Will last only six months like Anna von Kleve when he will annul and wed Stormy of Daniels.

This is like one of those Tudor death paintings where at least one of the subjects was dead at the time of of its creation- usually symbolised by a hand gesture (Melania’s Right hand thumb pointing downstairs),

[​IMG]

7. billo

billo pfm Member

I cannot believe* that Trump tweeted that the Kardashian meeting was productive with talk on prison reform and sentencing

*I know I should have wised up by now

8. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

It appears that being a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice is a Get Out Of Jail Free Card, he's pardoned Rob Blagojevich and is considering a pardon for Martha Stewart. This should be a message to Gary Busey and Meat Loaf, they can get away with murder now.

9. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

from the classy new york post:

[​IMG]

i have to say though, "kim thong un" is rather good.

maxflinn likes this.
  10. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

God spoke to Jim Bakker about Trump. Literally.

11. TheDecameron

“Jim Bakker elects Presidents, we must destroy him”. Jim doesn’t need a Presidential pardon, the little crook just gave himself one.

[​IMG]

Where did the cat’s eyes go?

12. Craig B

Craig B Re:trophile

Another f'ing Twilight Zone episode!

[​IMG]

13. Nick_G

Nick_G pfm Member

It's not really God though. He just calls himself that because he knows it will fool the gullible...

14. martin clark

martin clark pinko bodger

and the Lord said (according to the prophetic Randy Newman)...:

I burn down your cities-how blind you must be;
    I take from you your children and you say how blessed are we
    You all must be crazy to put your faith in me
    That's why I love mankind
    You really need me

That's why I love mankind

15. James

James Lord of the Erg\o/s

"The other big ass summit" too ...

16. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

Talking of Kim and thongs... Did the other Kim give Trump one of those novelty giant cards or is this maybe North Korean underwear? :confused:

[​IMG]

TheDecameron likes this.
  17. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

It makes Trump's hands look even tinier!

Sue Pertwee-Tyr likes this.
  18. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

I think that’s it. He’s holding the envelope closer to the lens than you expect but because of his tiny hands you think it’s a bigger envelope, further away.

sean99 likes this.
  19. TheDecameron

VX in the gum. The secret service probably looked under Trump’s desk and elsewhere to see if the little villain planted something as well as a full body scan when they stalled him on the way in.

20. Craig B

Craig B Re:trophile

Sponge Dotard Square Pants?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.