1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 13

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Gaius, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

pictures like this will be trotted out 50 years from now (if there is still human life) by the future pushers of "camp".

2. merlin

merlin Avatar changed - Town names deemed offensive.

US complains that China is intimidating its neighbours with its military deployment.

Irony meter off the scale.

Where has Ivanka gone?

3. Nick_G

Nick_G pfm Member

The bigliest Vanka is sat in the White House.

4. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

I’m assuming she had a breakdown of some kind, and who could blame her.

5. Craig B

Craig B Re:trophile

Ivankabots don't breakdown, they simply fail to maintain santioned being status.

6. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

Ivanta be alone

7. NeilR

NeilR pfm Member

Shouldn't we be referring to Melania here? Isn't she the one who has disappeared from public view? or has Ivanka done a runner too?

8. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

Milania is either recovering from plastic surgery, suffering from a black eye after Trump beat her up or already dead after he murdered her, according to the Twitters. Personally I think she just thinks her husband is worthy of the Ivanka slur de nos jour and is having some time away to regain her sanity.

9. Craig B

Craig B Re:trophile

It was obviously melanoma, which neatly explains how Dotard managed to conflate her name with the diagnosis.

10. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

24 days since Melania was last seen. Though Trump assured us the other day that Melania was "doing great" and looking out the window.

11. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

I'm sure the bars are just there for her protection.

12. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

13. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

We know he's a smart guy, he keeps telling us so. Why would he not pre-emptively pardon himself of anything he might have done, or end up doing in the future. It would save a lot of expense, surely?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.