1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 14

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Yank, Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PsB

PsB Citizen of Nowhere™

"Lock 'em up."

vuk likes this.
  2. Ciunas Audio

Ciunas Audio Trade: Ciunas Audio

"I would refer you to outside counsel on that"

3. claire.foxx

claire.foxx Gender Traitor

Crooked Hilarity...

4. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

...and crooked hannity...

TheDecameron likes this.
  5. NeilR

NeilR pfm Member

and most apt of all, Crooked Donald.

maxflinn likes this.
  6. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

Drain the swamp.

7. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

When your defence to being implicated by Cohen is “This has nothing to do with Russia” you’re (hopefully) stuffed.

8. stephen bennett

stephen bennett Mr Enigma

Break electoral rules in the US you get put in prison. Break them in the UK and you get promoted.

Stephen

9. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

It will be interesting to see what happens in consequence of this. Will it, can it, invalidate the vote or disqualify the candidate? I know there's a principle in (UK) law that a person should not profit from a criminal act, and by elections have been called for electoral fraud, but I'm presuming annulling the presidential election would be many steps too far.

10. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

You can't undo the election -- the constitutional fix is impeachment and the question is at what point do the GOP abandon him. If I were a betting man I would suggest they will tough it out till after the midterms and then abandon him really quick if/when they lose.

But Trump really is screwed now. Cohen's plea is already a nailed on felony for Trump and he would have been alongside Cohen today if he were not president. And now Cohen will talk to Mueller about the Russian election interference and the DNC hacks.

So not losing in November is his only hope and even then it looks like delaying the inevitable.

PsB and HarryB like this.
  11. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

12. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

I can't wait for Giuliani's reaction to this. I expect it to be even more unhinged than his earlier statements.

Isn't it about time for Trump to start Tweeting for the day?

Darmok and HarryB like this.
  13. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

He's already gone large on the 'no collusion' schtick at the rally, presumably to deflect from the fact that we're not talking about collusion now, but about deliberate illegal acts.

14. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

“Somebody get me a war”. Venezuela looks good.

HarryB likes this.
  15. Bjork67

Bjork67 pfm Member

Iran 11-8, north korea 9-2, venezuela be about 9-1 i think on betfair.

HarryB likes this.
  16. TheDecameron

It’s the ultimate get out clause for any villain. He’s probably writing his “job done” speech to be delivered on the flight deck of a carrier, wearing his maga/Trump resorts baseball cap and promising to “bring the boys home in time for a really very special Christmas. No I mean that. God bless you, I love you all”.

HarryB likes this.
  17. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

18. TheDecameron

Also looking forward to his defence asking that both women he paid off prove they had sex with him. I’m thinking the anatomical characteristics evidence that only someone who’d seen the organs in question would know about. I don’t think “tiny” will cut it- that’s seems to be known by millions.

19. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

What really amazes me in all of this is how people still support Trump and think he's the good guy.

A good example. We were at a family celebration a few weeks ago. Local businessman I was talking to (who I'd previously assumed was pretty bright) said of Trump "We (him and his wife) really like him"

I asked him what he liked about him. "He says the things the rest of us are thinking"

I quickly pulled him up with "I've never, ever thought ANYTHING close to the things Trump says"

Embarrassed silence round the room after that.

20. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

I guess if you have a tiny penis you'd need tiny hands to "work" it. That's proof enough for me ;-)

Still and TheDecameron like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.