1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 15

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Hook, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martin clark

martin clark pinko bodger

All that is needed is a suitably-Sobchak rebuttal, pref delivered from the Supreme Court:

Joe P likes this.
  2. Wilson

Wilson _

Don't you fuc k ing flip on me!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. richgilb

richgilb Admonishtrator

zarniwoop likes this.
  4. claire.foxx

claire.foxx Gender Traitor

Pro-tip (if you Google your own name expecting to see nice things written about you): be a nicer person so those things can be written.

Still likes this.
  5. Jonboi

Jonboi Because Music Matters

It strikes me that despite all the angst and hand wringing on social media re Herr Trumpf, that as there are no general strikes in protest happening, and to the best of my knowledge no organised mass (think millions of people) street protests, Herr Trumpf will proceed apace with the GOP's agenda of right wing authoritarianism and arguably neo fascism, aided and abetted by the US Christian Taliban and the general apathy and gullibility - through lack of education and consequent ignorance, - of much of the US population.

If the Democrats don't take the house in the forthcoming November elections, it would appear the slide into something considerably worse than what we are already seeing as regards the US, is inevitable.

6. sean99

sean99 pfm Member

The stakes are certainly high this November. Let's hope for a good outcome.

7. claire.foxx

All it takes for nazis is for nice liberal people to not do anything to stop them, if governments won’t Antifa will and Antifa will grow.

8. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

And the Trump-corrupted Republican running for governor in Florida calls his black opponent's policies "monkeying things up."

There is no point in saying to such a mouth "have you no decency?" The only question is do we have the decency to repudiate racial fascism.

9. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

Ciunas Audio and wacko like this.
  10. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

Finally a bit of Trump news to brighten one's mood:

11. Ciunas Audio

Ciunas Audio Trade: Ciunas Audio

I do it during a prostate exam :eek:

12. Ciunas Audio

And look who's about to do his prostate exam :p
    [​IMG]

13. Ciunas Audio

14. mykel

mykel Fat guy flying.

15. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

“The FBI arrested a man on Thursday who threatened to kill staffers at the Boston Globe, saying, “You’re the enemy of the people, and we’re going to kill every ****ing one of you.” The Globe led a push to publish editorials in newspapers around the country condemning Trump’s attacks on the free press”.
    -The Guardian.
    [​IMG]

Now we know what happens to Enemies of The People...

16. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

^

Paging limono. This is exactly what I was talking about in that post where I said that "painting the media as the enemy of the people" is a negative thing Trump does. Advocating murder of members of the fourth estate is what you expect of ruthless dictatorships, not democracies.

Joe

17. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

It's been a hallmark of Putin's Russia....

18. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

An unsurprising result of Trump's rabble-rousing.

19. claire.foxx

Behold the master race

20. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

Claire,

The genes don't get any better than this.

[​IMG]

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.