1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 16

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Yank, Jan 5, 2019.

1. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

2. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

It's devolved into a disconnected media spectacle consisting of the daily Trump and his grifter cohorts playing to a faux democracy of neutered automatons.

Darmok likes this.
  3. Darmok

Darmok "A Priori Teleology."

4. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Do you think it’s become difficult for him to engage sex workers with the Secret Srevice hanging around all the time? I bet you he has adjoining suites at Mar-a-Lago.

5. Darmok

^ drumpf has to be the most depraved political charlatan us gentler souls have had to endure in our life times, imv.

6. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

I think he gets her done. I see it flopping on top like a diseased manatee before groaning like a stuck pig and rolling off, his hapless victim forever sullied by his vile reproductive cargo.

Wilson likes this.
  7. Hook

Hook Blackbeard's former bo'sun.

While vile and disgusting, I think you deserve points for the impressively descriptive prose.

8. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

Thanks for sharing, I was about to eat.

Rob998 and TheDecameron like this.
  9. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

you should watch his TV show ;-)

Hook likes this.
  10. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

Not as long as he gives them sloppy seconds.

Knowing the recent history of that service, they may be procuring them for him.

11. Darmok

12. Kraus

Kraus Member

Even if Trump could ever think two moves ahead - he's now playing on the wrong board.

13. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

They're playing four dimensional chess, while he's still perfecting his noughts and crosses game.

Darmok and Nick_G like this.
  14. wacko

wacko pfm Member

Trump doesn't play any game he can't cheat at.

Darmok and Sue Pertwee-Tyr like this.
  15. avole

avole The wise never post on Internet forums

16. Darmok

^ Bernie isn't working class, he is white collar or admin.

17. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

he's not working class in terms of his job, but he is from a working class family and obviously a big champion of that class. what is your issue exactly?

18. TheDecameron

His defence counsel is addressing Trump through the court “no collusion”, “awaiting Presidential pardon”.

19. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

just as convincng is the idea that you are now signaling to the secret service.

20. TheDecameron

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8a26732513ed

“It’s clear Manafort’s hope, if not expectation, is for Trump to pardon him.

The judge was wise to the signaling. After Downing suggested Wednesday that Manafort’s manifold crimes wouldn’t have been prosecuted “but for a short stint as a campaign manager in a presidential election,” Jackson unloaded on him.

The defense’s “repeated” claim that Manafort wouldn’t have been charged but for the special counsel, she said, “falls flat” and “is not supported by the record.” In an apparent reference to Trump, the judge speculated that the claim “was being repeated for some other audience.”