1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 16

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Yank, Jan 5, 2019.

1. maxflinn

maxflinn Tulsi Gabbard 2020.

2. Ciunas Audio

Ciunas Audio Trade: Ciunas Audio

Just started to listen to it & early on the first inaccuracy is what Michael Tracey says is in the Barr summary - he quotes as if it's accurate the same inaccuracy as you Max - he states that this was lifted directly from Mueller's report "They did not establish any conspiracy or coordination between Trump, Trump associates & Russia" - this is what he said was in Mueller's report & you Max also stated this before which I corrected -

The correct quote is "[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”
    This is very different to what you, Tracey & many others try to claim - this is a very specific statement which defines the parameters of the claim - no evidence of collusive activity with the Russian GOVERNMENT in its ELECTION INTERFERENCE ACTIVITIES

Very different to the blanket claim "They did not establish any conspiracy or coordination between Trump, Trump associates & Russia"

Cenk let's him away with this which I wouldn't have done

The real giveaway with Tracey that it is his biased view which he is trying to convince others of is he prefixes the above with "Let's be clear about this" & goes on to incorrectly quote what are purportedly Mueller's statement as quoted in Barr's summary. This sort of tactic "Let's be clear about this" is very like another phrase so often heard by the Liar-in-chief "Believe me" when he is trying to convince about a lie he just told

If someone is so inaccurate in their statements as Tracey with such a basic mis-reporting of Mueller's quote, revealing his very strong bias - why would anyone listen to anything else - their bias has been revealed as is yours Max

3. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

Who remembers 'Let me make one thing perfectly clear....'

4. Hook

Hook Blackbeard's former bo'sun.

[​IMG]

5. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

Sometimes you have to use the Pesher Method on Trump's statements, occasionally there is a truth hidden in the lie, it's just that the truth isn't what Trump wants you to think. For example, if he says "This election is rigged, believe me!", he knows that because he's trying to rig it.

6. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

7. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

That is the best caricature! Guy's got him utterly!

8. Ciunas Audio

I don't see it being reported that what Trump is doing with his recent firings is not that he is pissed about the border, it's not that he is sowing chaos, as the lazy media are reporting - it's that he is installing himself as a dictator by a tsunami of firings & not replacing them except with acting appointees - people who do not have much going for them, would probably not pass congressional approval & who are likely Trump sycophants.

In effect the US has a dictator, tyrant. autocrat, whatever you want to call him, in charge

9. Darmok

Darmok "A Priori Teleology."

10. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

It looks like Netanyahu is set to form the next government of Israel (aided by extreme right-wing parties) so here's a reminder of what Trump's done to help him:
    Coming next: annexation of parts of the occupied West Bank - also with Trump's approval.

The Palestinians look to be screwed. Could there have been a worse POTUS, from their point of view? Or is Jared Kushner's "peace plan" going to fix everything?

11. Ciunas Audio

12. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

Kushner's "peace plan" is "Jordan = Palestine" - 1-state, Israel annexes all occupied territories except Gaza, if Palestinians don't like living under apartheid in The Official Jewish State they can move to Jordan.

droodzilla likes this.
  13. Ciunas Audio

All this ramping up of Barr's claims about "spying" on the Trump campaign, etc. is only going to get worse as the final release of the Mueller report approaches - a planned distraction
    Along with Trumps Homeland Security moves & his border tactics - another big distraction
    Barr will release some sort of massaged report in a a week or so but this will fall well short of being transparent - the fighting will start & so it will drag on - meanwhile the strategic distractions will gather momentum & the media will enable all this BS

14. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/04/10/adam-schiff-just-issued-stark-warning-about-william-barr/

15. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Pure Trump. Deny and counterpunch. No doubt he’ll be calling for arrests on charges of Treason.

16. Ciunas Audio

Yea, but it's worth pointing out every time it's done & I would prefer if the media ignored these deflections & just reported them as what they are, just another deflection/distraction - instead they run with it - it only reinforces Trumps belief that he can manipulate a compliant media

17. Bjork67

Bjork67 pfm Member

With all the firearms in the USA why doesn't someone do to right thing and shoot the fool.

18. sean99

sean99 pfm Member

Most of the gun owners are on his side - the common thread is gullibility and toxic machismo.

19. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

I giggled when he said gravel.

Joe

20. Darmok

Darmok "A Priori Teleology."