1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 16

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Yank, Jan 5, 2019.

1. avole

avole The wise never post on Internet forums

Trump does as he"s told. I should know.

2. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

I love this picture of Trump which has an Eggleston vibe to it. His posture and facial expression are perfect.

[​IMG]

Also why does a man with so much money wear such terrible suits?

3. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

I hope that's how he looks on the night of 3 Nov 2020.

Tim Jones likes this.
  4. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

it is a great photo, though i'd say a bit more vivian maier than eggleston (aside from the obvious one with the car).

as for the suits, well that's simply a mob vibe. dapper don the second. the way a person without class imagines a person with class would wear a suit. you can extend it to his interior decor choices -- tony soprano meets saudi prince.

Yank and matthewr like this.
  5. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

It's just that Trump makes any suit look cheap. There's probably 'hide the figure' attempts going on, similar to the comb-over. The way he wears his ties contributes....

TheDecameron likes this.
  6. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

yes that's definitely part of it.

7. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

Or, maybe his tailor just hates him...

8. claire.fox

claire.fox punk pony princess in a pretty party dress

Or maybe all his life no one has said to Trump, your clothes choices look like shit.

9. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

Suits you sir...

[​IMG]

Darmok, Yank, maxflinn and 1 other person like this.
  10. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

Didn't his physician tell him he was an athlete?

11. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

Athhole, more likely.

Darmok and kendo like this.
  12. MVV

MVV pfm Member

I'm surprised the Trump thread has slipped down the agenda in the light of his recent tweets of images of 9/11 spliced with comments taken out of context by democrat congresswoman Omar. I would not be surprised, considering the gun culture in the USA, if she is murdered in the next couple of weeks or someone else is by proxy. It is a very dangerous game he is playing.

i think, of every thing he has done, this is the one thing that fully reveals the man. He literally has no moral compass. He will do anything, sacrifice anybody to satisfy his narcissistic need to win.

Now I like to think that I don't hate anybody but he is getting close.

maxflinn likes this.
  13. chainrule

chainrule gordon

@MVV, fyi, she's a congresswoman not senator.

14. MVV

MVV pfm Member

Thank-you corrected although it wouldn't matter is she was a toilet cleaner or even a merchant banker.

15. maxflinn

maxflinn Tulsi Gabbard 2020.

The irony is he's the biggest supporter of the dictatorship who were in on 9/11.

No doubt his friend Bibi will be very happy about his treatment of Omar too.

16. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

Ideological loyalty is not rational.

People aren't really rational; reason, like everything else in political discourse, is mainly used tactically to discredit the opposition.

Lot's of psychological studies support this. Explains Trumpism and much else.

From New Yorker: Why Facts Don't Change Our Minds

17. PsB

PsB Citizen of Nowhere™

My favourite irony is that, despite carrying all that baggage, Trump was your preferred candidate.

And, boy, has he delivered! Embassy to Jerusalem, faithful supporter of the Saudis, and he just gave his BFF Bibi the green light to annex more bits of the West Bank.

Tim Jones and SteveS1 like this.
  18. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

you are very wrong...

sean hannity is his BBF.

19. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

The problem with reason is if you get really into it you end up like Ben Shapiro or Sam Harris or even, shudder, Jordan Peterson.

20. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

I'll agree that the named, last especially, are very into the 'discredit the opposition' trip....