1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 16

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Yank, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciunas Audio

Ciunas Audio Trade: Ciunas Audio

I agree with this - I could see the glimmer of sense in you!

2. limono

limono pfm Member

I support his economic policies to bring back some of manufacturing jobs , basically no more of "free trade" and more protectionism
    Since American Navy is protecting the "free trade' it's only fair that benefiting countries will contribute , no more brown nosing and Allies in love pictures
    Support for conservative , family oriented policies and end of plethora social plans which lead to decay of "traditional ways"
    none of that transgender military and woman in combat units propaganda crap. It's costly and it does not work
    Halt to China's global ambitions-immediate. It's an evil empire soviet union once was.
    A true health care reform would be great but except a nationalized health care I don;'t know what can be done
    restricting immigration would force the wages up and any sort of amnesty will cause an increase of immigration and I know it for the simple fact that I'm an immigrant and I see it at work.
    Opening the North Korean talks , nobody seriously bothered before
    willingness to engage Russia , yes he takes all the heat while Merkel and Putin are building Nordstrom II gas pipe ...
    simply questioning the status quo which you call a disruption but it's only disrupting your comfortable way of life
    Mexican remittances account for how much of Mexican economy -remind me? This money is not circulating and supporting Americans to large extent anymore. Whats wrong with taxing it since illegal immigrants don't pay taxes and a legal ones barely pay them ...At least the wall would really have some symbolic meaning
    Forgot about that climate change thing . I think he agrees to it as long as it won't cost an American taxpayer a dime which aligns perfectly with my own opinion .
    And for the last , racists ban on Arab nations , for better or worse importing people from countries you constantly abuse , bomb and ruin , whose people hate the guts of you and your culture may not be such a great idea although its a PR disaster of course.

kennyh likes this.
  3. gingermrkettle

gingermrkettle Deep vein trombonist

Hook, line, sinker and copy of Angling Times.

4. Ciunas Audio

Ciunas Audio Trade: Ciunas Audio

Yes, Limono fell for it hook, line, sinker, reality TV series & all.
    Can you tell us, are you a legal or illegal immigrant & from what country?

5. limono

limono pfm Member

Pretty laughable right ?
    Not as much as the reasons you hate Trump so much but still I'm with you on the idea that he has to be removed ASAP with as little wrinkle while doing it as possible.
    I'm not telling anything but I'm not Russian ..and I'm not a leech :) I had to do things I'm not proud of but I paid my dues , taxes, health insurances up to a neck.

kennyh likes this.
  6. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

"The narrative that congealed election night before polls had even closed on the West Coast was that while Democrats may have taken the House, they also underperformed relative to expectations and the hoped-for blue wave had turned into, in the words of columnist Nick Kristof at the New York Times, “only a blue trickle.”

This was a questionable interpretation at the time it was offered, but subsequent events have shown it to be almost entirely a psychological illusion based on timing."

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/11/13/18082490/blue-wave

"It was, by any historical standard, a blue wave. Democrats look like they’re going to pick up around 38 House seats, which would be the third-biggest gain by any party in 40 years (after Republicans in 2010 and 1994). "

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/yes-it-was-a-blue-wave

7. Craig B

Craig B Re:trophile

TheDecameron likes this.
  8. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

In fact, the Democrats have picked up 40 seats, and one in North Carolina is still disputed and probably will require a special election, so it is a potential 41st.

9. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

<moderating>

Troll removed.

10. Hook

Hook Blackbeard's former bo'sun.

I just hope you did so humanely, like sending him to one of those troll farms I've read so much about.

11. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

He got to tend the rabbits*.

*with all due respect to Lennie Small.

12. wacko

wacko pfm Member

Is this the right thread for erudite chaps ?

13. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

It's not even the right world for erudite chaps.

wacko likes this.
  14. guey

guey pfm Member

I'll just leave this here

TheDecameron and DonQuixote99 like this.
  15. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

He’s headed down to the Mexican border in Texas today, no doubt to strut around like Victor Orban inciting hatred at one of his chain link fences.

16. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

17. Hook

Joe P and Yank like this.
  18. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

Didn't take you long, then :D

19. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

Hook,

Yup, that and a pair of jive turkeys. Yes, you heard me right. I called them JTs.

Joe

Hook likes this.
  20. Hook

Could not resist! :D

Sue Pertwee-Tyr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.