1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 17

Discussion in 'off topic' started by chainrule, May 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

He's had a stent. Which means he may be good to go pretty soon.

2. Nagraboy

Nagraboy pfm Member

That’s what I read too, but who knows really? Doesn’t look good though. Mind you, I’m sure the DNC wouldn’t allow him to be the candidate anyway. They made sure of that last time.

3. davidsrsb

davidsrsb pfm Member

We have a 94 year old prime minister in Malaysia, two rounds of heart bypass too.

4. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

5. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

6. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

His deflecting techniques are a tad boorish. Mind you, not everybody gets a Prime Minister to use as a fob off.

7. Konteebos

Konteebos Ignorant Uninformed Hard Remainer

8. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

Just once, I'd like to see a prime minister get up and walk out in such a situation.

TheDecameron likes this.
  9. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

@John -- hey dude! i'm still waiting for you to explain the virtues of trump (apart from being one of those rare people who can actually make me laugh out loud).

10. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

After the picture posted here of Trump looking full centaur, I looked around for similar pictures. That led to charges about lifts in his shoes, and a few sites claiming he often wears custom made hoof covers that not only employ lifts, but take his size out to 12 from his natural size 8 so things look more balanced.

Another good shot of the centaur posture thing, but compare the shoe size in this ^^ picture with this vv one -

[​IMG]

Shorter guys really do have a rough time of it.

Konteebos likes this.
  11. Konteebos

I just think he is suffering from faecal incontinence and needs to keep his cheeks clenched tightly together...

12. TheDecameron

Is he worried they’ll touch penises?

13. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

I think it's the lifts and weak legs/abs making him lean forward. If you trace his left foot from the shoe he appears to be on tiptoes. And look how long the toe box is in the other image.

Look at the knee wrinkle in Trump's suit vs. the same for 6' 2" GQ pol.

14. Konteebos

No, he does it all the time, not just when there is a threat of accidental "docking";
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

In the US south they'd call those two boys 'throwbacks'.

TheDecameron likes this.
  16. TheDecameron

The self-confessed germophobe? Might catch something from Canadian pants. Then Mike would be mad.

Konteebos likes this.
  17. TheDecameron

The lock-kneed, buttocks out, shoulders forward stance of course allows the jacket to drape outward, concealing the radius of the cheeseburger gut.

DonQuixote99 likes this.
  18. claire.foxx

claire.foxx Gender Traitor

Behold the master race

19. sq225917

sq225917 situation engineer

It hides the corset

20. Ciunas Audio

Ciunas Audio Trade: Ciunas Audio

It's bone spurs I tell ya, bone spurs cause him to tilt forward QED

Konteebos likes this.
Thread Status: