1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 7

Discussion in 'off topic' started by notaclue, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

2. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

Interesting leak, if it all checks out. I find the timing highly suspect as it gves Trump's supporters succour. Or, in some people's minds, it may even be conflated with the claims Trump tweeted at the weekend.

It will be interesting to see how Trump handles it - as POTUS he should come out firmly against the leaks and seek to identify their source. On the other hand, anything that makes the Intelligence services look "dodgy" has to be in his personal interest right now. I wonder which way he will jump.

3. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

On one hand, it's the Russians behind the WikiLeaks dump as cover for Trump the Russian stooge. Trump is going to jail.

On the other, it's the patriots behind it to show how the CIA carried out a false flag to discredit Trump. Obama is going to jail.

Both sides equally certain. Lord knows what happens next.

4. Gaius

Gaius Trade: Stiletto by Tangerine

^^^ extremely hard to think Obama will go to jail; Trump not so much.

5. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

The more they suffer, the more the will hate the Muslims, and Obama and his Satanic Deep State.

6. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

Hard for you. Easy for them.

Imagine what a glorious trial you could have, once Obama confesses.

7. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

8. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

9. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

Yet another flavor of alt reality.

Wasn't there an old song, 'God damn the preacher man,' or something like that?

10. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

Don,

I think it was the pusher man, man.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2018
  11. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

I was referencing an alternative song.

12. James

James Lord of the Erg\o/s

So more like cult-zombies than free-thinking loyalists then.

13. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

Yes. The nation is divided, and the free-thinkers aren't on the Trump side.

Hard to reason with cult-zombies....

14. ErikL

ErikL I like pierogies.

[YOUTUBE]Oqa-EV5qBPY[/YOUTUBE]

Hahaha! cRaZy MaTh^100! ;-)

15. Mikeandvan

Mikeandvan Banned

Timmy Mallet?

16. fay spook

fay spook pfm Member

Funny seeing the link go to Salt Lake. I know nothing of the paper but I have SLC as Mormon central and the Olympics being bribe central.

Before our recently absent informed observer worries about me googling this, I didn't. I'm old enough to remember the Osmonds and I like the Olympics.

17. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

The Salt Lake Trib isn't a bad paper. Little bit of a right tilt, but nothing drastic.

18. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

From Reuters: "BREAKING: U.S. intel, law enforcement officials have known of CIA security breach that led to latest WikiLeaks dump since end of last year" https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/839535321985527809

Suspicious timing, indeed.

Perhaps WikiLeaks kept it in reserve for when it was needed to assist Trump.

19. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

I'm just so impressed this sort of thing never happens in Russia. It is very reassuring to know that even ex-KGB types who use nuclear weapons to murder people on the streets of London etc can be trusted never to hack phones, computers or TVs. If they did it would be all over Wikileaks, obvs.

20. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

It was radioactive material, not nuclear weapons. In some ways it might have been a blessing if they had used a nuclear weapon as we wouldn't have had to put up with all the talk of London house prices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.