1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 7

Discussion in 'off topic' started by notaclue, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

I'd argue weaponising radioactive material was kind of by definition a nuclear weapon! It may have been a fairly localised one (though the restaurant was contaminated and there was enough to leave a trace across several locations), but a weapon and of nuclear origin it most certainly was!

2. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

it's befitting of the current neo-mccarthyist climate. had the event happened more recenlty we'd have aheadline of "russia attacks london with nuclear weapon".

vuk.

3. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

I see you are helping the right* appropriate and fog the meaning of 'mccarthyist,' the way they did 'fake news.'

* or somebody

4. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

if people on the right have similar perceptions, that is a good thing. if they don't, then i am glad if this is of some help. in any case, i'm pleased to see the thought police are taking my influence seriously.

would you call glenn greenwald or chris hedges or john pilger right wing? they have been voicing similar concerns for weeks now.

vuk.

5. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

These are current observations. How long have your guys had the meme? Everybody working from the same memo?

6. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

don.

i don't watch fox news, so i can't tell you.

here is hedges using the term at roughly the 1:25 minute mark (this is back when the dodgy "intelligence" report came out):

[youtube]BqcINip57qc&t=14s[/youtube]

vuk.

7. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

Haven't heard from Max for a while. Anybody know if he's OK? Not, like, imploded or anything?

8. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

He's in Moscow for his annual briefing, sorry, holiday.

9. John

John TDS free

Job done getting Trump in there, now on to Le Pen.

10. NeilR

NeilR pfm Member

Not gonna happen. It'll be Macron.

11. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Isn't that what they said about Trump (not that he'd be beaten by Macron, obvs...)?

12. NeilR

NeilR pfm Member

That's not what I said, I called it for Trump 6 months before the election :)

I posted it on PFM in one of the Trump threads, if anyone is bothered to look.

Edit: I sense a slight changing of the tide, I'm not sure now if Wilders will win either - I think that's hanging in the balance now.

13. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

I hope you're right (again! :) ) Perhaps the Brexit/Trump debacles have re-energised the moderate middle ground voters.

14. tqineil

tqineil pfm Member

I don't think Le Pen can win the way the French election system typically works... she could get the highest % of votes in the first round tho?

15. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

16. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

has everything been normalized?

surprised there isn't more posting on the CIA scandal. anyone see the press conference?

vuk.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2018
  17. Nick_G

Nick_G pfm Member

18. claire.foxx

claire.foxx Punk Princess in a Pretty Party Dress

^ I aint touching that link with a bargepole

You know, a few years back, when I wanted Anarchists to take control of the government and dismantle it, this wasn't exactly how, or what I had in mind.

Masseuse, Trump appointee who wanted to ‘exterminate’ Muslim ‘maggots’ dropped from Energy Department -- which is *A Good Thing* (Source: Politico)

Jeff Sessions boots out 48 Obama Appointed US Attorneys... all in one go. -- which is normal, but usually phased out over a few years. (Source: Politico)

Under Rex Tillerson, the State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned. -- which is really really unusual and possibly the most crippling thing to happen. (Source: WaPo).

19. merlin

merlin Avatar changed - Town names deemed offensive.

Love it. The world is a remarkable place right now.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2018
  20. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

I didn't know Pat Robertson was still above ground. I'd long suspected that the liberal left had indeed been using witches against Trump but didn't like to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.