1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 8

Discussion in 'off topic' started by matthewr, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fudgemaster

Fudgemaster pfm Member

Kim Jong Trump?

2. PsB

PsB Citizen of Nowhere™

I'm not sure this is going to work out well for Donnie. He seems to think he's still on The Apprentice. Impeachment just got a little bit nearer.

3. alanbeeb

alanbeeb pfm Member

Only if the stinking corrupt cowards in Congress find their consciences - which I think is unlikely.

4. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

Precisely. This is what concerns me. If anything the signs are that any Republican who shows a flicker of moral courage will be targeted for deselection (or whatever it's called over there).

5. PsB

PsB Citizen of Nowhere™

Let's see. I'm betting on more leaks, and rocky confirmation hearings of Comey's replacement (needs Senate majority, and a few of those more "moderate" Republican senators are looking wobbly).

6. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

Stumbled on the news today that another Department of Justice official is out. This was announced in April she may or may not actually be gone by now. She's Mary McCord, an Obama appointee who has been Acting Assistant Attorney for National Security. As such, she has been in charge of the department that's been running--guess what--the Russia election interference investigation.

This was ostensibly a voluntary resignation, but one wonders....

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/20/52490...ent-national-security-division-on-the-way-out

7. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

And his consort Fanny May.

8. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

Nice link at the bottom of that page:

http://www.npr.org/2017/03/08/51923...bi-director-says-citing-no-plans-to-leave-job

9. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

And there's Sally Yates, and Preet Bharara. Working on this investigation seems to be just the thing if you've got an early retirement in mind.

10. Tim Jones

Tim Jones pfm Member

Wow. John Dean's back on the scene. Read that book in my late teens. I thought he was dead.

11. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

12. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

"Did Russian intelligence do the hacking and seek to influence the election?"

Asked to six intelligence bods.

Answers: "Yes", "Yes", "Yes", "Yes", "Yes" and "Yes".

13. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

They're not keen on Kapersky AV software either!

14. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

when i joined in a few minutes ago they were talking about the war on drugs. remarkable that all these people have not yet watched "the wire".

vuk.

15. matthewr

I watched for a while but a lot of it was business as usual so not really about recent scandals. I gave up when Rubio started talking about Cuba.

16. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

"I believe Donald Trump is a sociopath. I have no professional credentials to make that diagnosis, but I know what I see and hear, and I can intelligibly grasp what the experts say." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59131079e4b0e3bb894d5c22

Well, yes, Tony Schwartz spent 18 months working with Trump and told us that last year, but a neat summary of "an unhinged president".

17. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

18. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

That's not Trump; that's Trump describing Comey.

How much sh*t can Trump's supporters swallow?

19. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

Peter Serafinowicz in fine form:

Sassy Trump, Leader of the Free World!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2018
  20. matthewr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.