1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 8

Discussion in 'off topic' started by matthewr, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean99

sean99 pfm Member

Yesterday was very depressing because it felt like Trump might actually manage to subvert the investigation. Acting FBI director McCabe's testimony has cheered me up no end. It seems that maybe Trump has just made many powerful enemies within the FBI.

I suspect the writers of "House of Cards" are wondering how they might possibly top reality.

2. FireMoon

FireMoon pfm Member

There are 3 grand juries sitting now, 1 is to do with events surrounding "Trump Tower", 1 is to do with "Money Laundering", there seems to be no info on the third though the usual reliable sources have said there is deffo a third. I suppose , if you want to be particularly devious, these leaks are deliberately wrong in order to throw Drumpf off the scent however, Comey himself referred to the 1st one in his own testimony, that's almost certainly the reason Drumpf had him fired.

3. NeilR

NeilR pfm Member

Matthew, is the patribotics site Louise Mensch?

4. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

I think that blog is several people, but she just links to tham AFAICT. Mensch, Claude Taylor and that blog are all on the same page and appear to be the people who know the Deep Throats.

5. wacko

wacko pfm Member

Trump accusing other people of 'showboating' !!

6. NeilR

NeilR pfm Member

Ok, Thanks. It certainly is extraordinary stuff if true.

7. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

This is all starting to get interesting (in a good way) isn't it?

8. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

[​IMG]

No one is bigger than El Presidente.

9. wacko

wacko pfm Member

Yeah Comey was probably too tall. Trump doesn't like people looking down on him :)

10. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

We joke, but I suspect there is a lot of truth in that. Trump has a visceral, childlike enmity to people who threaten or challenge him in any way, shape or form....and he's still to take revenge on Boris Johnson, which he will, at a time and place of his own choosing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.