1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

UK Election 2015 (part III)

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Blzebub, May 8, 2015.

1. poppop

poppop pfm Member

LOL there are many who would agree with you.

Steve

2. Steven Toy

Steven Toy L3 Toy

The relationship between Scotland and rUK is becoming parasitic. This can only last so long.

3. monkfish

monkfish pfm Member

You are correct, the quicker Scotland gets rid of these parasites the better.

4. Steven Toy

Steven Toy L3 Toy

The prospect of no more subsidy by the rUK tax payer is what delivered the no vote in the referendum.

With independence Scotland could not even guarantee becoming an EU basket case. Again, hence the no vote.

5. Bradders

Bradders The Pork Chop Express

Come on, guys. Let's all just try to get along.

Or, at least we can all agree we hate the Irish, right?

6. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Cockroach or leech Katie?

7. Steven Toy

Steven Toy L3 Toy

Midge.

8. TheDecameron

No, I proposed the Manx last time. Let's get them.

9. monkfish

monkfish pfm Member

What delivered a no vote was the same as the tactics used to ensure a Tory victory, a corrosive campaign fed through their Tory controlled media, Dave running scared in the debates and dodging anything or anyone who posed a problem, he made sure he didn't face Nicola Sturgeon.

Miliband suffered the same fate, a bacon sandwich was made into a meal to rival Murphy's egg.

I see the unions are "suggesting" Murphy do the right thing and f@ck off to f@ck.

10. monkfish

monkfish pfm Member

And their cats, tail-less b@stards.:)

11. avole

avole The wise never post on Internet forums

Why do the English hate the Scottish so much?

12. TheDecameron

They're legally impeded from publicly hating their previous targets- the little colonial people who used to generate their wealth who then had the cheek to come to Britain to take shit jobs the locals wouldn't do. Jim Davidson then wore a hole in the Irish as targets, so there's a vacancy.

13. monkfish

monkfish pfm Member

They don't they love us, so much they've become jealous, possessive and abusive, maybe they would benefit some with anger management.

14. Steven Toy

Steven Toy L3 Toy

15. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

16. gassor

gassor There may be more posts after this.

What is the point of posting links without some idea about what they are saying. Only saying like.

17. Steven Toy

Steven Toy L3 Toy

The Idea is to read them.

18. TheDecameron

Lovin' the grandiosity. You would think it was the Duke of Westminster talking to his gardner, instead it's a cabbie addressing a nation.

19. TheDecameron

It's begun,

20. Mullardman

Mullardman Moderately extreme...

Social division. Drawing up of ranks, etc.

All the time missing who is the real enemy.