1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

USB isolation devices

Discussion in 'trade discussion' started by Ciunas Audio, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Ciunas Audio

Ciunas Audio Trade: Ciunas Audio

A new range of USB isolation devices released by Ciúnas Audio

USB isolation & reclocking powered by ultra low noise & ultra stable battery power supply, essential for optimal signal integrity.

Products include:
    ISO-HUB - a new device which offers 1 USB 3.0 input & 4 isolated/reclocked high speed USB 2 outputs.
    ISO-SPDIF - A world first - an isolated USB SPDIF converter. The Ciúnas USB SPDIF converter is integrated with the ISO-HUB technology providing a USB signal with optimal signal integrity to the USB/SPDIF converter
    ISO-DAC - A world first - isolated USB DAC. The Ciúnas DAC again with integrated ISO-HUB providing an isolated & reclocked USB signal, internally, to the USB DAC

All the above devices are powered by user replaceable battery power from internal or external battery source
    ISO-PS - an external battery power supply supplying isolated multiple voltage outputs can be used for powering other audio devices such as microrendu, etc.

Details & prices on website