1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

'Use contactless' they said

Discussion in 'off topic' started by garyi, May 24, 2019.

1. garyi

garyi leave blank

Yes Kilburn Park is where I went bakerloo line.

I have put on another card today and we are hitting comicon so I will see how much it costs.

I just don’t understand stand the 13.50 cost I cannot find and prices that add up to that even for all zones

2. garyi

garyi leave blank

Also you might want to come to peace with the subtle humour of JoeP

3. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

Rock,

I have no idea. I was just channelling some Lebowski — well, Walter — for the funniez.

I guess it was funny only in my head.

Joe

4. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

P.S.

Joe

5. Linds

Linds pfm Member

Indeed, so your phone method is evidently more comprehensive than the card issue the OP refers to.

My point is that there are many instances where there is no inherent feedback to users in spite of how simple it would be to implement. On PCs, mouseclick IN, some kinda feedback directly OUT.

6. Rockmeister

Rockmeister pfm Member

Oh god sry...I can be thick. I don't know the film either.
    Retires to pretend to understand the world...

7. garyi

garyi leave blank

Well today has been 50 50. My new card showed my travel almost immediately so thats good. But the scanners at excel failed so I could not ‘tap in’ so have no idea what the costs will be today.

I want to trust it but I don’t think so.

8. Alex S

Alex S pfm Member

You need to stop going to Kilburn.

9. thebiglebowski

thebiglebowski pfm Member

Oh Rocky, the world is the dude, there is nothing else to understand.

If anything ever gets too troubling relax with a White Russian, the rest will fix itself.

Rockmeister likes this.