1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Vast Brexit thread merge part V

Discussion in 'off topic' started by TheDecameron, Oct 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

That's unless there's a remote possibility that too strong a Labor showing could siphon enough votes from the LD to throw the seat to the Conservatives.

2. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

Zero probability of a Conservative victory. It will probably go LD anyway due to Brexit + local factors. It would be good if getvoting told the truth though.

3. tonerei

tonerei pfm Member

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-2019-50252285

Listened to this and was shocked it really seemed to be Trump. If it is Culshaw he has fooled the BBC. Scary stuff to listen to. If that is really Trump jasus Corbyn should be able to wipe the floor BJ and Farage. Shocking stuff. Jeremy just needs to keep referring to that and put BJ's views on Trump before he got elected on every Labour website. Keep bringing it up every chance he gets. He has so much ammunition BJ has lied so much so publicly.

stephen bennett likes this.
  4. Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing Remainiac Terrorist

There is some weird stuff on R4 at the moment.

SteveS1 and stephen bennett like this.
  5. eisenach

eisenach Thüringen

Well, we were supposed to have left 18 minutes ago. We didn't. Hoorah! Long may it continue.

6. Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing Remainiac Terrorist

PRIME MINISTER, PRIME MINISTER - WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD IN A DITCH PRIME MINISTER?

7. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but worth a look. ;)

zarniwoop, ff1d1l and jackbarron like this.
  8. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

There's worse. Katie the bigot Hopkins has promised to do something horrible based on her being (shudder) naked and drinking tea in a cafe somewhere. Pass the mind bleach!

TheDecameron likes this.
  9. Colin L

Colin L pfm Member

I see frog-face is threatening the tories into having an alliance and gifting him some MP’s. I hope the **** goes through with his threat. Brexit party? Why not call it the Farage party and have done.

TheDecameron likes this.
  10. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

:rolleyes:

11. mentalp

mentalp pfm Member

12. HairyHaggis

HairyHaggis <((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>¸.

Farage

The keeper of the flame, the guardian of the true brexit. What a pompous little cock.

Just sayin'...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    thebigfredc likes this.
  13. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

<moderating>

I merged the Farage thread. That crook and gammon scammer doesn’t deserve a dedicated thread (there is a UKIP one though, I should really have merged with that).

Nick_G, andrewd, julifriend and 2 others like this.
  14. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

There’s Die In A Ditch Day II,

“Boris Johnson was booed by an angry medical student as he left a Cambridge hospital while on a visit, where he set himself a new Brexit deadline of leaving the EU by January “at the absolute latest”.

31 January 2020.

Basically, he’s telling so many lies at the moment that this porky has got lost in the noise of scratchings. Tom Watson has a new campaign called The Twelve Lies of Boris Johnson and that’s just the ones currently coming out of his mouth like the Orestia.

andrewd likes this.
  15. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Brilliant! The inflatable weekend warrior went off early and went off at half cock. I liked the little taunt-ette to the French like a primary school chubby nicking someone’s curly wurly then tripping over his shoe laces.

16. richgilb

richgilb Admonishtrator

You can say what you like to the French, you stupid, fat, pompous ugly twat. But I would be surprised if anyone actually knows who you are. I'd wash your hair too. You look like a dirty minging scrote.

17. HairyHaggis

HairyHaggis <((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>¸.

As much as I might disagree with you on the environment, it has to be said that you always have a very elegant literary style :)

TheDecameron and tonerei like this.
  18. richgilb

richgilb Admonishtrator

Thanks Hairy. One day we should go hiking together. In Yorkshire. Obvs.

19. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

jackbarron likes this.
  20. thebigfredc

thebigfredc pfm Member

Malham Cove....there's a decent pub in the village too....they do a nice pint of Wainwright....and a good line in pies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.