1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Volt Dual concentic (coaxial) 8" pair

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by atcman, Jan 10, 2019.

1. atcman

atcman pfm Member

Did not think i would sell these but single driver bug is biting again these are the fr220.1 model few reviews on spk plan site good condition and sound very good. £220.00 Shipped, i rate them much higher than Tannoys of which i have had dozens over the years

Features
    The FR2201 is a coaxial unit complete with an integral crossover and PTC protec-
    tion for the ferrofluid cooled tweeter. It features a symmetrical field magnet, dual
    rear suspensions and an extend-
    ed voice coil for exceptional
    bass performance at high
    power levels. Its Thiele-
    Small parameters are
    optimised for use in very
    small sealed or vented
    enclosures. The unit has a
    wide-angle response
    enabling good coverage at up to
    600 off axis

2. atcman

atcman pfm Member

3. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Very interesting these - have you had them built into cabs yourself?

4. atcman

atcman pfm Member

Had them in some old tannoy cabs aprox 18ltr and they sounded very good,if i was not going back to single drivers i would keep them. had them at a mates and they destroyed his cheviots in all ways

5. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

6. atcman

atcman pfm Member

SOLD stp